• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Wineador setup *update*

I think Paul, and correct me if I'm wrong Paul, is getting this 1 minute on per hour piece from his active humidity system: the Avollo Accumonitor. Their timers run like that. Might be worth reaching out to them as they recently (from what I can tell) started selling the optional fan timer for $50 when you buy the system. I wonder if they'd sell it separately?

Point being, I think a bunch of the guys around here swear by this system, so there's probably a lot of experience behind that.

Might be worth looking into?

Correct however I don't think the the timer is a septate peice you can buy since it was an add option when you buy a system an is built into the board.

Psul

Correct however I don't think the the timer is a septate peice you can buy since it was an add option when you buy a system an is built into the board.

Psul
I agree. I have the Accumonitor also and the timer is built-in to the control unit.

Ah. I didn't realize that. Something about the wording on the website made me feel as though the timer itself was a separate unit from the main board and thus optional. Good clarification! Thank you!