• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mystery Cigar Pass

Well, dont have a phone so I guess I will bow out on this one. Good luck with the pass.

Loren I was planning on having all the Maryville crew come down to the shop in the week we get the package. We would save a ton on shipping and save Brad alot of time with this pass. If you don't want to come down we can send it on to you. I can get a hold of you when I need to! But we will leave it up to Brad.

Well, if i can get a ride down there...I'm all game to come down. But the car is having some serious problems and about to die on me. I have a replacement one, but I have to send the title off to my brother cuz Missouri says I have to put on like 3 feet of tail pipe. Which I cant afford here so my brother is gonna get me hooked up like usual once a year.

I dont mind pitching in for gas if one of the Maryville gang lets me tag along.

Pass route has been updated.

Waiting on one more person for updated information.

I will attempt to get this out tomorrow.

I will post the DC number and a heads up tomorrow.

Package sent...

I will post DC# in a few when I get it.

Heads up!

Ok bad news....

My shipping and receiving department left for the day without giving me the DC#. So we are flying blind on the first run. Even if I get it on Monday morning it may be there that day anyways...

Let me know when it gets there. Thanks.

I guess it's winging its way to me as I type, can't wait to dive into it. Will let you know when it arrives, and will PM DevilsMilk with my P/T's, and if OK, will post them here.

Jack Straw said:
I guess it's winging its way to me as I type, can't wait to dive into it. Will let you know when it arrives, and will PM DevilsMilk with my P/T's, and if OK, will post them here.
[snapback]278766[/snapback]​

No please dont post your puts on here, then it would not be a mystery to the next person. :)

Post the number you took here and PM me the puts.

I have my fingers crossed on this one... :)

Will do!!

DevilsMilk said:
Jack Straw said:
[snapback]278766[/snapback]​

No please dont post your puts on here, then it would not be a mystery to the next person. :)

Post the number you took here and PM me the puts.

I have my fingers crossed on this one... :)
[snapback]278782[/snapback]​

Jack Straw said:
BTW, shouldn't this thread be moved to "Passes in Progress", now?
[snapback]278911[/snapback]​

It has been requested. Hopefully soon it will make it there. :)

Worked it out with devil Iam back on the list just moved around to
the bottom so I can get settle into the new place. thanks :D
have_a_havana.jpg

Just got home hoping that the "bird" landed here today, but no such luck!! Hopefully, it will land tomorrow.

Hmmm, if this box gets here at an opportune time I may just hand deliver it to the boys in KC!

Only $50 for shipping that way! :)

DHL must deliver really late here in SC. Wasn't here when I got home at 6:00 PM, but was on the porch at 9:30!!

Made my plays and PM'ed them to DevilsMilk, so once he says OK, the bird will be winging its way to the next person on the list!!!

Package looks fine, plenty of supplies, and the rh is right on the money.

Yes you may and is encouraged to post your prize cigar. Also I forgot to include paper to wrap with so please just wrap them in a piece of printer paper which works really well. Thanks. Also one concern is the box I shipped may get to small for all the cigars coming back in the prize bag. If that happens please make some accomodations on the side of the box inside the air bags for those over flowing. I included extra big and single bags for those who need it. thanks everyone.

Puts and takes were approved by DevilsMilk, so the bird will be heading north later today. Will post a DC # when I get home this evening.

1st smoke in the prize bag is:

Gurkha Legend Inmenso - a tasty number when you've got the time to devote to it.