• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mystery Cigar Pass

would love to get in if you are accepting newbe's and a first timer.

Interesting idea. You guys have a good time - I look forward to reading about the P/T's! :thumbs:

Do you still have room for another first timer? If so I would love to join.

Sorry for the delay in getting this going but with the holidays my days have been hell. :)

I see everyone's interest and will get those who have requested added along with getting the starting line-up posted soon. Thanks to everyone who has posted interest in my first pass and for bearing with me.

Brad

bthompson2875 said:
I'm excited for my first pass... It's 2006! Any updates? Need any help organizing/starting?
[snapback]271067[/snapback]​

Sorry with everyting going on I hope to get the list posted here shortly and the member list updated. Thanks for everyones patience.

... so with the holiday delays in finilizing this any chance for me as well to join? You know what they say better late then never :p

Drew_Moberly said:
I'm down if you'll have me and im sure the rest of the Maryville Entity would be too.....that includes myself,jeff b,boomerman10,the_gurkha, and mr.peat....lmk
[snapback]266281[/snapback]​

As Drew mentioned I wouldn't mind partaking on this when the box comes to him if that's alright.

I want to thank everyone for being patient as I get things situated in life to give me time to sit down and get smokes ready for the pass. I wanted this pass to get underway as soon as possible but its been slow going with all other things. I intend to get a list up no sooner than the 16th as I have a herf to attend on the 14th at Corona where I will be picking up some extra smokes to complete the minimum amount of smokes for the pass. Thank you again and I promise this will take off here shortly. I will also add the latest two members to the pass and re-org the path it will take. :)

Ok gentlemen,

sorry again for the delay but I finally got a free moment to muster up cigars I feel good about putting into this pass. Each cigar was purchased for an amount between $4 to $6 dollars. Please take a look at the line up, PM me your contact info to include address and phone number, and that you are ready for this pass to start. Thanks everyone.

-Brad

I will be able to participate in the pass when the box gets to Drew_Moberly, he and I live down the street from each other. The box will not change hands at all, Drew will be sending it back out. Just making sure you knew that!

Jeff B. said:
I will be able to participate in the pass when the box gets to Drew_Moberly, he and I live down the street from each other. The box will not change hands at all, Drew will be sending it back out. Just making sure you knew that!
[snapback]277650[/snapback]​

Yeah I knew. Thanks for reminding me though.

I dont think that box is going to leave that cigar shop the same as it goes in. :)

-Brad

Looks like the bird's flying here first. Let me know when she leaves the nest, thanks.