• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Naming a business

All good ideas...will pass them along as they come in. Rumor has it that if they choose your suggestion as a name for the brewery, you will get a free sample (I think a case) of their first batch of brewed beer! I speak from personal experience when I say that this will be a real treat! Keep adding ideas! Thanks.

Maniki Haven
Maniki Brewery
Maniki Oasis and Brewery ( as in - brewed by Maniki)
The Oasis
The Hideaway

Brian

Damn Infinity! You beat me too it!

Manikki Springs Brew Co. (Manikki Springs Brewery)

Matikki Springs Brew Co. (Matikki Springs Brewery)

Lanco Brew Co. (Lanco Brewery) [abbreviate Lancaster & County]

Lanco Springs Brew Co. (Lanco Springs Brewery) [abbreviate Lancaster & County]

Conestoga Brew Co. (Conestoga Brewery)

Conestoga Springs Brew Co. (Conestoga Springs Brewery)

Well since there is free samples involved.

How about:
thehatguy brew?
Hawks' Tavern
Redtail Brew Co.

All after me of coarce :D :D :D

Sorry guys...been out of town and just got home. They had an "investors" party while I was on vacation, and are trying to put jump through the last hoops of getting a loan from the bank. Still not set on a name yet. They put that on the back burner until they get the money I guess. I'll update you when I find out more once I get back to work. Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging!

If they're still taking suggestions, I'd like to suggest "Broadleaf Brewery" (or "Brewing", or "Brewing Co.", etc.).

Godspeed to them, I hope they make it. I'd love to start my own brewery, but it's a lot of hard work.

Just thought I'd give everyone an update. Sounds like they picked out a name for the company. This was one of the original names they had come up with, but then didn't like for whatever reason, and finally decided to go with. The name of the brewery is going to be, "Spring House Brewing Company." They liked many of the names suggested, but decided to go with their first instinct I guess. Since that was originally their idea, I don't know if they are going to be donating a case, but since I didn't list all of their original thoughts in my first post, and grateful1 suggested this name, once they get up and running, I'll send you up a small sampler on my own. Hope that works for you. Don't know when they will open up. They should be starting to remodel the barn soon. Then they have to get all the brewing/bottling (sp?) equipment installed and running, so who knows when they will start brewing in full force. But, when they do, I will be sure to get a taster out to you. Thanks for everyones thoughts and suggestions!