• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nasty Day

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
We got hit with a nasty ice storm here in NH. Gov declared us a disaster area. 300,000 homes with out power. It's going to be about 5 above tonite. I lost power for about 12hrs. I hope the rest of my NH brothers fair as well.

Doc.

Hang in there, Doc. I hope all of you in that area of the country get power back soon and fare well.

We've got our first blizzard of the year coming tomorrow into Sunday. 2 feet of snow and 45-50 mph winds. I guess it was only a matter of time. :(

If it was a few degrees colder here in NJ over the last couple of days there would be a ton of snow on the ground. Stay safe gentlemen.

Stay warm Doc, just heard on te telivision that theres about 100,000 people with no power, stay safe.

We got hit with a nasty ice storm here in NH. Gov declared us a disaster area. 10,000 homes with out power. It's going to be about 5 above tonite. I lost power for about 12hrs. I hope the rest of my NH brothers fair as well.

Doc.

You got our left overs Doc. Luckily ours was was just rain. I'm glad it was just that, with three inches falling in a day.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

We're supposed to get snow Sunday, but it's gonna be a low of 25 so it won't stick. Kind of sucks, I'm ready for some good icy weather.

Sorry to here that Doc, we got a ton of rain and wind on Long Island, allot of road flooding. I guess its better than ice and snow.

Ah what we wouldn't give for some snow! Supposed to be down to a thousand feet and lower this weekend, but here on the left coast we never get snow in our median temperature of 60-65 degrees f. year round... Hang in there! May your power flow and your heat run high!

South Shore of New England just got the wind. Some down tree limbs and power outages not bad though. Hang in there Doc.

Brian

Stay safe, Doc. I hope everyone comes out safe and gets their power back as soon as possible.

The wife & I are praying for all the chilly souls throughout northern New England tonight.

We hope all of you get the power back on very soon. (If we were closer I would have loaned you a generator ... but ... if we were closer I might have needed it myself!)

Doc stay safe brother, that happened here just before Halloween for us and man does it suck. I'm actually suprised it didn't happen last night because of the rain and temps.

Everyone there in "Cow" Hampshire stay safe and warm.

We got hit with a nasty ice storm here in NH. Gov declared us a disaster area. 300,000 homes with out power. It's going to be about 5 above tonite. I lost power for about 12hrs. I hope the rest of my NH brothers fair as well.

Doc.

Ma and Pa lost power at their B&B for the majority of the day. Ma was all pissed because she has some Tea festival coming in tomorrow and she couldn't bake cookies. I guess it came back on around 4pm though.

I hope all is well for everyone hit by the storm, I heard it wasn't very pleasant.

I absolutely do not friggin understand why folks keep calling Denver the great white north! Doc, you guys are getting all the fun.

Unbelievable. It's 57 degrees outside. There's still a bunch of people without power, but today at least the Utility crews have shirtsleeve weather to work in. I'm going outside and smoke a cigar on Dec. 15. Just outrageous.

Doc.

Unbelievable. It's 57 degrees outside. There's still a bunch of people without power, but today at least the Utility crews have shirtsleeve weather to work in. I'm going outside and smoke a cigar on Dec. 15. Just outrageous.

Doc.

Glad it's warmed up out there.

Ah what we wouldn't give for some snow! Supposed to be down to a thousand feet and lower this weekend, but here on the left coast we never get snow in our median temperature of 60-65 degrees f. year round... Hang in there! May your power flow and your heat run high!

Doc, glad to hear your power is back. Hopefully it stays thata way. Ice storms are nasty nasty nasty.

Dan, I to am on the left coast 70 miles NE of LA and we are getting snow right now. I could not make it to work because of freeway closures. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone gets their power back on up there. Most schools are closed here today from a combination of snow and the fact that real temps are about -15 and wind chills are over -40! :0 I guess tonight's low is going to be -32, I don't think they've invented a number yet to account for what the wind chill will be! I94 is also closed from here all the way to Fargo from the blowing snow and of course if you break down or go in the ditch you'll be dead from exposure in about 10 minutes.