• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

National Donut Day

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
D0BEB1C527561C1BBC33E07D99DF42.jpg

Well, apparently it IS National Donut Day today, and Actin4Life wasn't pulling my leg just because I'm a cop, because he's kind of a dick like that. :whistling:

It would seem fitting for me to post tihs, as is the stereotype, Officers of the Law are supposedly known for eating donuts incessantly while on duty, thus our hearty stomachs and inability to run long distances or jump fences. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyways, National Doughnut Day started in 1938 as a fund raiser for the Chicago Salvation Army. They wanted to help the needy during the Great Depression and also wanted to honor the Salvation Army "Lassies" of WWI, who served doughnuts to soldiers on the front lines.

So, have yourself a donut today! Make sure you buy it on me, your resident CP Law Enforcement Officer! :thumbs:

This has been your morning dose of humor! :sign: :sign: :sign:

HomerSimpson15.gif

Very nice. Now I want to drop off donuts to my cop friends in town.

Krispy Kreme got me for two dozen this morning for my office mates. I haven't had a donut in like six months too!

Eat up, Jon.

It's your day.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Mmmmmm, forbidden donut. Here's to all of us donut lovers.....

chewcq0.jpg

So, have yourself a donut today! Make sure you buy it on me, your resident CP Law Enforcement Officer! :thumbs:
So, I must buy them and send you the bill or, you will send me the bucks :whistling:

Brian

Was out in Hemet seeing just what Souldog does all day

Here is a photo from my stakeout

ae03.jpg

Hahha, rat bastages, ALL OF YA!!

Brian- Send me the bill brother, I will cover you.

Hosh- I know, I RARELY eat donuts, it's ridiculous. But not the way Jesus Matt thinks we do...

Elsinore Matt- STFU!! (That was hilarious BTW). See you tonight at the herf, with a SURPRISE!