• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

National Signing Day 2007

. 6 ft 1, 200lb, 4.3 40. Pretty amazing.

amazing yes, uncommon? absolutly not. just about every 5a high school here in dallas has a tailback that can run a 4.3. and why the heck would a 18 year old choose lsu over usc? let see.... hotter chics, higher girl/guy ratio, better coaching staff, the beach, better weather, hotter chics, they pay better and youre almost garunteed to win a national championship withing the 4 years youre there.

You mean USC over LSU.

either way. my point was why would you choose lsu over usc after all the reasons stated?

some sort of brain tumor, that's the only reason I can come up with... :whistling:

A&M 2007 recruiting class #42 according to rivals :(

We are a Basketball school now :whistling:

I wouldn't say a few good basketball seasons will make us forget football, though it is nice to have a good hoops team. I won't feel left out when we fill out brackets.

A&M 2007 recruiting class #42 according to rivals :(

We are a Basketball school now :whistling:

I wouldn't say a few good basketball seasons will make us forget football, though it is nice to have a good hoops team. I won't feel left out when we fill out brackets.

i love the aggies basketball team this year. should garner a 2 or 3 seed in their bracket. but you're right. they could win 10 natl. titles in basketball and they would still be a football school.