• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Naughty or Nice SKYDVNEKD?

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Listen- it happens. Santa's had a bad year too. On the up side?? Ive had a few gems in my workshop that may need to be shared... but I need to know a few things:

1. Naughty (Maduro) or Nice (Natural)?
2. Refreshment to pair with (coffee, beer, whisky, scotch?
3. What is my ride through MO going to be this year?

Whatever the mix, Santa may be able to fill a small stocking of sticks to enjoy...

Santa, rumor got out that I was a nice guy, so this year I set out to change that chit! NAUGHTY as hell, I've been. Just ask the neighbors. That kind stuff is for the birds, and old people like MattR! (just kidding, sir).

The pairings are usually coffee or Bourbon(I'm a Kentucky boy after all). But, I've been know to experiment with other pairings if your elves know of a few. I need to broaden my horizons(just not my ass! Covid lockdown has accomplished that)

Ok, I'm not sure about number 3, sorry. I'm plum wore out from traveling, so I'll use that as an excuse. I'm in Ft Smith, AR and headed to 906 Cocktail and Cigar Bar, in just a few minutes. So, Santa, just surprise me.

Thank you kindly, for letting e know Santa made it through the Covid virus. I was worried this year! 👍

Floyd T

My balls hung out of my sleigh for half my 2012 trip. I ripped them on the way down a chimney in Sydney... froze my balls almost clear off. Mrs Claus made me some ball covers and they took off! Ive got half a dozen elves just sewing thier little hearts out. Its gonna be a hit... Im calling them "Santa' Sack Savers". 😂

Love it! I've tried the knitted ones but they itch to bad. Glad ya found a remedy.

Floyd T

Ive got a feeling my elves may be dropping yours off a little early (Friday, Dec 18th).
Tracking number is 915375859247 (FedEx). Since you have been naughty anyway this year, go ahead and rip into it. I hope you find a few items that I picked out to be "tasty".
I even included a few accessories to help with the indulgence.
Ho ho ho!

Ansy pants on!!! Thank ya kindly, SS! I'll let ya know when it lands. 🕺

Floyd T

Ok SKYDIVNEKD, I am getting messages from my elves stating that is was actually colder in MO when they touched down than when they took off from the North Pole... 24 degrees?? Can someone kick on a heater down there?? Anyway- I placed in the FEDEX system- elves are Unionized and dont do local delivery. Anyway, looks like the goods will be safely at home by dinner tomorrow 🤞.

No worries, SS. I have a good relations ship with my FedEx dudes. Funny thing though, if the gravel is snowed over, they don't come down my lane! It's only 500' of gravel, but they say they can't afford to get stuck. One way or another, I'll catch up with em tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up and thanks for thinking of me. Cheers!

Floyd T

Santa, my package arrived in fine order. I'm keeping that box for future shipments.

You absolutely nailed it with all products. The sticks are right down my alley. I'm gonna haft have a big dinner before I can tackle the big guy! The bottle is absolutely terrific! I've been talking about that specific bottle, with a buddy of mine. Now we can share it for the holidays.

Looks like FedEx dimed ya out, on the return addy. Shane, thank you very much! Having just returned from a bit of a hiatus, I truly appreciate the warm welcome back. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Enjoy every minute of the holidays.

Floyd T