• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NBA Playoff pool

Stepthirteen.................Suns
ARISTO7 ....................Wizards
Putz............................Cavs
thatsonofa...................76rs
Yanksfan.....................Magic
slcraiders....................Pistons
Brickhouse..................Celtics
Cookie_1978...............Nuggets
CigarStone..................Mavs
Switters......................Lakers
Sportsdls....................Hawks
Niko...........................Raptors
br174.........................Jazz
wes888......................Rockets
Charley.....................Hornets
Jonesy.......................Spurs

Rob (Mysterea) randomly arranged the 16 participants in the above order and John (Jfields) randomly arranged the 16 teams in the above order. So blame them if you got a shitty team.

I blame both of you!!! lol

slcraiders, you're sticks are on the way. lol

Damn - I can't get a break in these pools. 1st - the Pirates, then the Flyers, now the Nuggets. Oh well - Come on upsets. :D

Great, I got the team who's best player has never won a playoff series before. Today's games are key, though. I need Houston to win, and Utah to lose, so the Rockets will get home court advantage. Please, please, please...

Well, at least the Rockets secured home court advantage against the Jazz. Hopefully it's enough, considering how bad the Jazz play on the road as opposed to at home, but I'm not counting on it. However, it does give me a shot, and should at least make it an interesting series. Good luck br174!

slcraiders your sticks will be out shortly.

or i can just wait until the next time i beat you in poker and we can call it even..... :whistling: :sign: