• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA Bracket Cigar Pool

ROLL TIDE???

Looks like the tide is rolling all the way back to Alabama rather than San Antonio.

Halftime:
UCONN 53
"Bama 29

OOOOOOOOOPS! :sign:

Hey Kenny, you got tickets to the Final Four so you can watch my Huskies!!

GO UCONN !!!

Go Huskies!

Does anyone know what the heck happened last night in the St. Joe's game? What happened to the timeout coach????

Is it me or did anyone else see this screw up?

ROFLMAO... I had UConn making it to the final 4 in all of my brackets except this one....... it was more of a rooting for the other team to mess up everyones bracket. :D

I'll still be rooting for GT to win it all but won't be too surprised to see Oklahoma and UConn in the final. One thing for sure, to me, this has been one of the best tourney's in years. More games being won in the final 60 seconds and less blow outs.

I can't win 1st. If GT goes all the way I'll place second so.....

GO YELLOW JACKETS!

More games being won in the final 60 seconds and less blow outs.
LMAO, well except the UCONN games :sign:
it was more of a rooting for the other team to mess up everyones bracket.
LOL, I figured as much ;)

Well, we certainlly have four great teams in the final four. I actually picked three of the final four, amazing since I'm usually near the bottom in any pool I enter. :p

Don't pound your chest too much about UConn's wins........ They have had the easiest road to the final 4 and if we're going to be honest here, they haven't played anyone yet. Alabama was the best team to play them so far and they didn't show up.

Like I said earlier, out of four brakets I'm participating in this is the only one that I don't have UConn in the final 4. So don't get me wrong.....I believe they belong here without question. I just wished they had played some stronger opponents.

I also think that regardless of the outcome, we are going to see some great basketball next wkend. No doubt every team in the final 4 is capable, it will come down to who plays there best next wkend.

GO DOGS GO!

All the way to the title (don't even look at those Yellow Jackets that looked really strong yesterday) ;)

Don't pound your chest too much about UConn's wins........ They have had the easiest road to the final 4 and if we're going to be honest here, they haven't played anyone yet

LMAO oh you noticed that too huh??!!! :D Oh believe me, we all here know that if we had LOST the Big East title game to Pittsburg, THEY would have had the #2 seed in the West insteaad of us and we would have had to deal with Wisconsin and Oklahoma State (ugh).

If I were actually laying real money on next weekend's game, I'd probably take Duke BUT since this here mostly for fun and emotion,

GO UCONN !!!

So, this basically means that if Duke wins the Championship, I will win the Bracket Pool, right? That is how I am deciphering all of this.

ALostTexan

:D All I have to say is :

The Ramblin' Wrecks shall take the day !

GO GEORGIA TECH !

I was wondering who pomalus was. :D

The way I see it:

Pomalus wins if GT wins.
Hoyoman wins if Duke wins.
benji wins if Uconn wins.
Fast4dr wins if Oklahoma wins.

Too many varibles still to determine second place except if GT wins it all. ;) :lookup: :sign:

I'm to lazy to look it up...if Duke wins...can I still get 2nd? ???

I think you are right Jeff unless..... someone that's currently 16 points ahead of you has both teams picked for the championship game. You'll have to look to figure that one out.

Well, got 1 of my teams into the championship. Let's see another good game.

ALostTexan

Unbelievable finish by the Huskies! :0 :thumbs: They won by playing the first 5 minutes of the game and the last 5 minutes. This will be a great final!

As for the pool: (I stand to be corrected)

GT wins - Pomalus places 1st and I will place 2nd.

UConn wins - Benji places 1st and Pomalus places 2nd.

Good thing he made that 2nd free throw huh or we might have gone into OT.

Go Huskies!

HeY CC were you as frustrated as I? Duke outplayed them. It was like watching the OK game again.
Oh well, a win is a win. Look out yellow jackets, here comes the "raid".

Ok boyz. Sorry I have not been much of a host through the Big Dance. I have been wrapped up in coaching my Daughters 12U softball team. Just as well, as you see where I finished :p

Rules were:

1st place gets ---- 4th thru 9th place packages
2nd place gets --- 10th & 11th place packages
3rd place gets ---- 12th place package

1st , 2nd, & 3rd send nothing, as they are "winners".

There is a possibility of a tie for 3rd if GTECH pulls it off. If that happens ... and I hope it does :thumbs: The player that gets closest to the game total without going over will win third, since they both had a team in the finals.

At the conclusion of Mondays Championship game. Everyone please see were they finished and get snailers from the winners catagory you fall in. I'll check in Wednesday as I have practice and games Monday and Tuesday.

Good Luck to you!