• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA Bracket Cigar Pool

Let's go Huskies !!!

I remember the days when we used to battle for last place in the Big East in the early to mid 1980's. Getting tickets for games back when I was in school wasn't too hard, we had some good times in the old Field House before they built the Gampel Pavillion in 1990.

We've come a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOG way since then and that victory over Duke on Saturday was one of the best yet. :)

It's a lot of fun living here in Huskies country (I'm about ten miuntes from Storrs), I was just out shopping today and ya oughta see all the people wearing their UCONN shirts, talking about the BIG game in the check out line, etc. I had the chance to visit the campus that night when we won it all in 1999 and WOW the place was rockin'!!!

These are great times for us here in Connecticut. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just one more win........ ;)

Oh, by the way, our women's team just made it to the finals again as well. They've won so many national championships, we've lost track :sign: If my bad memory serves me correctly, the women won it in 2000, 2002 & 2003 and once before that with an undefeated season in 1995. They play Tennessee for all the marbles on Tuesday :thumbs:

Well... I picked the winner and I got the total pts off 1. But... that's the only good that came out of my bracket. :p

So much for Georgia Tech ! :( Uconn outplayed them every minute of the game.
Congrats to all the Huskies fans ! :D

stewart said:
Uconn outplayed them every minute of the game.
Congrats to all the Huskies fans ! :D
No doubt about it. Congrats to the Huskies!

The championship game is no time to shoot 38% from the field and 12 of 21 from the FT line. No doubt the better team won last night.

Anyone else like to see the best 2 out of 3? :D :sign:

As for the pay outs, as I understand it:
4th thru 9th place will send their packages to Benji
10th & 11th place will send their packages to Pomalus
12th place will send his package to Coventry Cat

I'm sure Michael will verify. Congrats to the winners. Ready to pay up as soon as I get an address. :thumbs: Thanks Michael for hosting this again this year.

Well I didn't get to watch the end of the Tourny this year. Just as well I finished dead last :(

Great job by the Top Dogs!

Division Champ - Benji
Runner up - Pomalus
Show - Coventry Cat

Kenny was corrrect on the finish. (Thanks for your help bro! :thumbs: ) Everyone please arrange to get your packages out to the winners ASAP.

Here were the specifics:
Everyone that wants in will put up a 3-4 pack of nice sticks. Let's say worth at least $20 for the package ...no Dog rockets. The package must contain $5-$7(minimum) cigars only.

Winners use this thread to confirm packages received.

Thanks for the joining and we'll see you again next year!

Wow, I'm glad I made that last minute change at two minutes to noon on Thursday from Kentucky to UCONN!!

Happy days here in Husky country :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Wow, I'm glad I made that last minute change at two minutes to noon on Thursday from Kentucky to UCONN!!

Happy days here in Husky country :thumbs:
Bandwagonner!!! :D

Bandwagonner!!!

LMAO @ vewy. :D

Ya got me all figured out. I really live in Iceland and have never heard of that conetikut place or their University, what do they call it "Yukon"? I only took a liking to them cause I saw a picture of a husky dog once and I think they're kinda cute. I'm also a University of Washington fan for the same reason. :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Bandwagonner!!!

LMAO @ vewy. :D

Ya got me all figured out. I really live in Iceland and have never heard of that conetikut place or their University, what do they call it "Yukon"? I only took a liking to them cause I saw a picture of a husky dog once and I think they're kinda cute. I'm also a University of Washington fan for the same reason. :sign:
I KNEW IT!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

OK, I'm the dork. I'm pretty sure I need to send my loosings to "P", our esteemed second place winner. Could someone post the final order of finish just to make sure. I deleted the link in discussed!

Thanks guys,

Joe

JoeInvest said:
OK, I'm the dork. I'm pretty sure I need to send my loosings to "P", our esteemed second place winner. Could someone post the final order of finish just to make sure. I deleted the link in discussed!

Thanks guys,

Joe
1 1207 benjiev benjiev 140
2 5848 pomalus pomalus 126
3 8553 CoventryCat86 CoventryCat86 121
4 15271 hoyoman hoyoman 108
5 15698 Allofus123 Allofus123 107
6 17390 vewyphishy vewyphishy 103
7 22247 Fast4Dr Fast4Dr 94
8 25229 SKYDIVNEKD SKYDIVNEKD 90
9 43538 TheBeast CigarsZenGolf 76
10 61066 MHN mhn 67