• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA March Madness 2015

modo22 said:
Well doesn't look like I have a chance....any math wiz out there that has the time to figure out if this is over, or still not completely set?

I am moving this weekend and would like to try and ship my sticks to someone?  Any other losers like me mind receiving them and sending them all in the end?  I am half brain dead at this point and would be open to other suggestions.

There is a Scenario Generator under the Research Tools section of the site.  It looks like your .o bracket would win out with a Wisconsin title.  Hang it there.

FoMoCo said:
Well doesn't look like I have a chance....any math wiz out there that has the time to figure out if this is over, or still not completely set?

I am moving this weekend and would like to try and ship my sticks to someone?  Any other losers like me mind receiving them and sending them all in the end?  I am half brain dead at this point and would be open to other suggestions.

There is a Scenario Generator under the Research Tools section of the site.  It looks like your .o bracket would win out with a Wisconsin title.  Hang it there.
WTF Eric, don't harsh my mellow! It's UK and Duke or die.

FoMoCo said:

That Scenario Generator is pretty damn cool!!  Good job Yahoo!

That could not have gone worse for me...I have 4th locked up now!

Congratulations to Alan and Tom!   :thumbs: Very nice pay day Alan.

I will sort out the payouts after work today.  Thanks to all for participating.  We will need to get an earlier start next year to allow more people in the pool.

Rank
engspot
Alan Eng
engspot
engspot
Tom
thunde#2
Fomo
Fomoco 2
B Bb
modo22
Clinton
MadClint #1
B Bb
modo22(point) O
Fomo
Fomoco's 1st Bracket
Tom
thinde#1
Wyatt
Mail Brickhouse your cigars 1
Frank
Fjldo will win AGAIN 2
Stephen
TGM's Bracket of Chaos
Wyatt
Mail Brickhouse your cigars 2
Clinton
MadClint #2
Frank
Fjldo will win AGAIN 1

Well, it's off to the hockey playoffs...

Alan with the double banger! Congratulation brother and a big thanks to Eric for organizing this.

That's awesome Alan! Thank you Eric for putting this together.

Frank

Glad to help out.  I do not contribute much around here, so it was the least I could do.

Well, with Alan winning both 1st and 2nd, it makes it pretty easy to work out the payouts.
Everyone except one person needs to send their entries to Alan.  I randomly selected Maduro Clint to send his two entries to Tom.
If someone would like to swap with Clinton, just let us know.  

I will send out a reminder PM to the participants that we could use for shipping addresses and any follow up
business required.

It has been fun!  Thanks for your participation and trust in a less than active member. ;)

Maduro Clint's obligation is fullfilled. Great turnament, looking forward to next years.

Nice work Alan!  You bastig!

Where's that addy at?  I need to ship you some sticks.

Thanks guys.  I was hedging my bets on the final but didn't expect both brackets to hit.  Thanks again to FoMoCo for setting this up

Addy is in my profile.  I'll list it here again:

Alan Eng
321 Trudy Ave
Munroe Falls, OH 44262

FoMoCo said:
Bump for 12:00 pool entry deadline.  I would like to win a few more cigars, so jump on in.  :)

I would also like to welcome my co-commissioner, Monkey Man aka Steve, to the pool.  Glad to see you could join us.

I'd like to thank Eric for covering my entry--sorry I couldn't come through!

Heck of a tournament!  Illinois will be back next year!!!

I will drop mine off tomorrow.  Sorry for the tardiness.

Brickhouse said:
I will drop mine off tomorrow.  Sorry for the tardiness.

So I'm a bit of a liar.  I will add in an additional stick of premium quality as a penalty.