• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA March Madness 2016

Wow, I just took a good look at the brackets in contention and this is in no means over!

No its not!! Some pretty good ups/downs this year and do not really have 1 dominant bracket.

I had two of the Final Four with Oklahoma & NC....but now I'm toast, I had Oklahoma winning it all. :(

GO NOVA!

According to Vegas, most sites have NC by 4 but they've been wrong before. At least lets hope for a nail biter....good luck!
More than anything I just want a good, competitive game...but prefer Nova :)

Thanks....my first CP victory!! I love Nova...30 minutes across the river from me :)

Congratulations Clint, Tom, and Rob!
Honorable mention to me for 4th;)

Time to pay up. Unfortunately, the payouts did not come out even allowing for everyone to ship only one package.
As organizer, I will split up my entries to Clinton and Rob. Please see below for payout assignments:

Clinton wins 11 entries for 1st
-Clinton 2
Frank 3
Wyatt 2
Engspot 2
Eric 2

Tom wins 6 entries for 2nd
-Tom 3
Modo 3

Rob wins 2 entries for 3rd
-Rob 1
Eric 1

Total entries = 19 (Reminder: 2 sticks per entry, minimum MSRP of $7.50 each)
Please confirm that your entry information is correct.

I will start a PM thread to handle the logistics of payouts.

Thanks to all for participating.

My pleasure. If I did not do this, I would have never gotten to 100 posts. My 100th post, and it only took 8 short years (and one day)!!! Do I get a membership upgrade for that momentous milestone?:D