• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nearing Completion

Banning does seem a little extreme however I did not intend for my typing to be such a large issue here but obviously it has become one. I am still unsure as to why it is with so many people but that is not important as I really am here to learn. Anyways I will make all attempts to ensure this style does not continue on here.

Also unsure who I disrespected as it was not intended at all.

Thank You again to everyone who suggested cigar retailers who ship here as I have some on their way to me now :-D

Stay positive Bothers it all fun, games, and good stogies, or Acids of you prefer.

Good stogies are wrapped in good freindships.

Welcome to CP by way of Ohio. Enjoy your time here.

I am from Ohio also but am currently stationed in NC.

I'm not attempting to call you out, but I am confused. Are you stationed at Bragg or are you deployed?

Whenever I deploy, I remain stationed at my home base. I just happen to deploy to a base, but in no way am I ever stationed at that temporary base. Semantics? Maybe. But that is the way I have always viewed it. As have everyone I have been stationed with so far in the last 19+ years.

I'm not attempting to call you out, but I am confused. Are you stationed at Bragg or are you deployed?

Both of those can be true. You deploy from a duty station. He can be stationed at Bragg and deployed overseas.

...I really am here to learn.

Well, lesson one is to have enough respect for the membership to type your message in a way that resembles normal written communication.

Lesson two, if people point out that you are acting stupid, you probably are.

You disrespected any member that had to read that mess.

I am deployed currently but Bragg is still where I am stationed as a deployment is not a permanent change in duty station but rather a temporary movement. Ohio is where I personally call home that was until I joined the military. So I say I am from Ohio but stationed at Bragg. For the time being I am located in Afghan stationed at Bragg and from Ohio :-D.

If this didnt confuse you more sorry I tried ;-).

...I really am here to learn.

Well, lesson one is to have enough respect for the membership to type your message in a way that resembles normal written communication.

Lesson two, if people point out that you are acting stupid, you probably are.

You disrespected any member that had to read that mess.

You make me laugh