• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need help finding deal on an Opus X

Rafiki

I have always wanted one. My college team may just make it to the BCSCG and I will buy one to celebrate with along with a tumbler full of Makers Mark.

Can someone please point me toward a good buy on a single stick? G-D Bless and Roll Tide!!

opus-x-hero_1796_large.jpg

Man, not trying to be down on you or anything, but you're better off posting an "ISO" than asking where to buy an Opus. Some feel that asking for their Opus source is akin to asking if you can sleep with their wife....especially when you haven't been here that long.

nevermind, you haven't been here long enough to post an ISO. Sorry. PM me your addy and I'll send you one.

Brian

Any particular preference? The annual releases were sent to retailers about 4 weeks ago, so most B&M's should have them in stock. My local brick and mortar still has a few boxes for sale at $15 a stick (I know a little high...)

Call up one of the vendors here and see what they have in stock. I bet most fuente retailers have a few on hand still.

Nevermind. Nice gesture Jonesy.

PM jayro75 (clicky me), he has tons of Opus X, and I'm sure he'd be willing to help you out. Let him know Souldog sent ya, and I'm sure he'll toss in some extra Tatuaje Blacks and T110's. Been looking for the Dracs? Ol' boy Jay's got em. ;)

If he doesn't work, PM uptown_isy.

As I said before, tell him Souldog sent ya. ;)

If Alabama loses to Auburn or Florida, I'll send you one to celebrate with. It'll be the same one I'm celebrating with. :D :p

Didn't mean to foul up any protocol on the board. I thought it was a fairly innocent request.

If Alabama loses to Auburn or Florida, I'll send you one to celebrate with. It'll be the same one I'm celebrating with. :D :p

Tennessee fan?

Didn't mean to foul up any protocol on the board. I thought it was a fairly innocent request.

I think you're okay, man. You just gotta be careful to not look like a mooch or that you're trying to get around the ISO rules. It's borderline.... I'd just let this one fade away, if possible. You already got a really nice offer, anyhow. ;)

Tennessee fan?
Auburn, actually. ;) If Alabama makes it, I'm going to be in a tough position. I hate to see the SEC lose any bowl game...

WAR EAGLE! :)

That is my second team over Michigan State. :thumbs: Nice pick.

.....not to mention that asking for HTF's right out of the gate is more or less "bad manners".....

But it's not a big deal. Stick around....become part of the community.....you just never know.

B.B.S.

Better that you were asking how to buy, than trying to sell... :whistling:

.....not to mention that asking for HTF's right out of the gate is more or less "bad manners".....

But it's not a big deal. Stick around....become part of the community.....you just never know.

B.B.S.

This is the best way to put it. Things will come to you as you remain here, make friends, contribute to the board, and discover the community for what it is. You won't be disappointed, the ability to get ahold of great cigars is nice, but the friends you make here are priceless.

Nice one Jonesy, a true botl. :thumbs:

Tennessee fan?
Auburn, actually. ;) If Alabama makes it, I'm going to be in a tough position. I hate to see the SEC lose any bowl game...

If we are on the topic of SEC teams, I was very pleased with my Kentucky Wildcats beating Auburn for the first time in 43 years! Yeah, UK lost to Alabama but it was a better game than some have given. Florida, on the other hand...UK was never in it but at least we knocked Tebow into next month!

Thread Jack Over!

Man, not trying to be down on you or anything, but you're better off posting an "ISO" than asking where to buy an Opus. Some feel that asking for their Opus source is akin to asking if you can sleep with their wife....especially when you haven't been here that long.

There's a lot of truth to that statement. I'd rather give out my CC sources than my Opus sources.

Nice move sending him the cigar BTW.