• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some dog advice

The BBQ Herf is at Hawks house now? I'm going to try and make it, depends on when my walk th roughs are on the house were building.

The BBQ Herf is at Hawks house now? I'm going to try and make it, depends on when my walk th roughs are on the house were building.

When is the party going to be at your new house with that awesome basement?

American Eskimo.

While I don't own one myself, my friend does. He is such an awesome little dog. He is a very friendly dog, and great with kids.

As soon as my warrenty is up i'm going to start building it. So 11 months from Sept. 28th i'll be building one hell of a smoke room.

I could mail you my 4mth old Pomerainan, express mail.

Bitch wont shut up.

Aussies are an awesome dog and they do need to be exercised daily. But it isn't like a border collie. Aussies have off switches, borders don't. Aussies are athletic,smart, agile, friendly, loyal to family in the extreme(you will be a sheep even if you don't know it) and they come in many different colors and sizes.
The downside is they have to have a job. Frisbee,agility,flyball, obedience. If you don't give them a job, they are highly adept at searching the want adds & finding one on their own. And they seem to have a knack for interior design. But you won't like it. Trust me.
Also, Aussies shed. And I do mean shed. Year round, daily. Enough to make a puppy on a weekly basis.
I can tell you if you can find the right one, you will never want or have another breed. I have 4 now and can't wait till my next one finds me. I adopt all of mine from the Aussie Rescue in GA. I believe there site is aussierescue.org .
Good luck!
By the way, aussies can be anywhere from 18 to 80 pounds and 16 to 28"tall.

Get a Yorkshire Terrier. I have one and I love her to death. Thinking about getting a second. If you don't get one from the pound make sure you don't buy from a pet store. They use puppymills and its down right disgusting how they bread dogs. Find a good breader in you area and go from there :)

Get a Yorkshire Terrier.

I agree....my kids when they were young pushed one around in the stroller....and they dog seemed to enjoy it.

Don't get a jack russel terrier....they are too skitzoid (sp??); like a rat on acid... :laugh:

Great Dane!
I'm with Brandon on this. Great Danes are fantastic dogs with a great disposition and good with people. You won't be disappointed. :thumbs:

:laugh: Doh LOL Now I know why your a jack off.

You've been pretty good lately, but you're slipping, it's "you're" ;)

That line is going togo along way. LOL

I think it will follow me for years to come. By the way, are you making it to Hawk's house for the BBQ Herf?

NO threadjacking!!! You guys whined when diesel_grinch and I started talking about automotive air conditioning in the CP Herf thread so please keep it "on topic" ;) :laugh:

Miniature schnauzers are great dogs. Protective of the family. Barks at strangers. We lived on a canal here in So FL and the dogs job was to keep the back yard clear of ducks. We had fruit trees and the ducks were a pest. Dog was very effective. Killed a few. All the other ducks gave her respect. While she was a terror to ducks she was beautiful with kids.

Now we have a soft coated wheaton terrier. Nice dog but dumb as a plank of wood. Wife loves her, go figure.

Peter

Okay hale, "were" building? What happened, why did you stop building it? ???

Rescue a Greyhound, it will be the best dog you have ever had. Sweet, very gentle to everyone and sleeps about 18 hours a day. They do not need to run everyday like most people think. We take ours once every week or two to the park and let her run. She runs for about 4 minutes and she is done. Retirement is a great thing.