• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some help...

Delta

I have a bunch of sticks that i bought as a newb( not that i am anything but). I was just wondering if what i am smoking right now is any good.

At this very moment i am enjoying a Gran Habano Connecticut #3

And one is a padron 1932? with a second numbered band. It is boxed pressed. I have some others i am wondering about but i do not have access to my humidor right now.

Anyway, thanks

You must mean 1926 or '64. Both Excellent smokes. The Gran Habano is a good beginner cigar. Kind of mild for my tastes.

Doc.

Perhaps a Padilla 1932 oscuro? A very good and rather rare and expensive cigar.

I was just wondering if what i am smoking right now is any good.

As long as you enjoy the cigar you are smoking then yes. Enjoy cigars that you like and you will be fine!!

Ok, i have my humidor in front of me so here is what i have....

Gispert

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real

Maria Guerrero

Saint Luis Rey

Padron 1926

Corojo #5

I really need to get some more cigars. lol

Smoke the Padron 1926................I guarantee you will love this cigar. :thumbs:

Welcome to CP BTW. So many new members here lately, that I rarely get a chance to say hello any more.

The Gran Habano Corojo #5 is a very good cigar for the money.

sweet, i am glad to know i have a couple of good things in there. I made the mistake of getting a thompson sampler and it came with some wierd stuff ( not at all what was advertised) One literally tasted like metal...

Right now i am looking at the custom sampler at cigar.com, looks like an awesome deal.

sweet, i am glad to know i have a couple of good things in there. I made the mistake of getting a thompson sampler and it came with some wierd stuff ( not at all what was advertised) One literally tasted like metal...

Right now i am looking at the custom sampler at cigar.com, looks like an awesome deal.

Always be leary of sellers who add a statement that they can or will substitute brands, etc., for any number of reasons.

X2 for the Newbie Sampler Trade. There's not a better "bang for your buck" deal anywhere. Welcome to CP BTW :)

Ok, i have my humidor in front of me so here is what i have....

Gispert

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real

Maria Guerrero

Saint Luis Rey

Padron 1926

Corojo #5

I really need to get some more cigars. lol

Remember this is just my $0.02

Gispert - Not Good

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real - all right

Maria Guerrero - never heard of it

Saint Luis Rey - All Right

Padron 1926 - Crap, send it to me, and save your self :sign: one of the best

Corojo #5 - I really like it.

Tim

Welcome to CP. I would highly recommend to skip the sampler at cigar.com..... Go to the Newbie Sampler Trade thread. I did it twice and it was simply awesome.

3X -- this is not something you want to miss out on... After doing biz with cigar.com, I realized I was getting the same price if not worse then what I could get at my local B&M after shipping. If you are looking cheap, look here, or try out cigars international's site.

Still, the newbie sampler is simply the best place to start!

If i'm not mistaken, I think cigars.com is possibly owned by cigars international. They somehow have the same offerings and deals whenever I last looked a year ago?

Welcome to CP. I would highly recommend to skip the sampler at cigar.com..... Go to the Newbie Sampler Trade thread. I did it twice and it was simply awesome.

3X -- this is not something you want to miss out on... After doing biz with cigar.com, I realized I was getting the same price if not worse then what I could get at my local B&M after shipping. If you are looking cheap, look here, or try out cigars international's site.

Still, the newbie sampler is simply the best place to start!
X4 on the newbie sampler. Better than anything your going to find on a major site. Plus there are some great guys on the board with shops that will hook you up (skip CI :D) .

If i'm not mistaken, I think cigars.com is possibly owned by cigars international. They somehow have the same offerings and deals whenever I last looked a year ago?

Bingo....

They are in fact owned by the same company.

Tim

it looks like what i should do is nearly unanimous. I have been reading various threads trying to get a better feel for the forums before i start getting crazy with it, but work has been kicking my ass lately.

and yeah, thompson sucks. Horribly...

Hey guys, i just read up on the newbie sampler and also read some other newbie stuff. I am sick as hell lying in bed so i finally have some time to read... though i should be reading my history 202 notes.

I love how it works and the idea behind it, but i need to make sure my humidor is ready to go before i get a box of great cigars in. So i am off to the humidor page to make sure i am doing everything.