• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some ideas...

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I'm really wanting to get a cigar review site up, however am having a hard time coming up with the name. Anyone have any ideas?

"Tits, Asses and Legs".

It sure doesn't describe a cigar review site, but I'll bet you hit counter will go crazy......:laugh:

Smoke rings of knowledge
The Cigar Review Guy(s) - Joint venture?
Tobacco Bedtime Stories
KingAntz's List
KinAntz's K-nowledge

OMG I just thought of a great one...wait for it....."The Boli Files"

I think you should make a cigar review iphone app. I have the link to your reviews on mine for easy access.

I'm really wanting to get a cigar review site up, however am having a hard time coming up with the name. Anyone have any ideas?

Southern Hospitality

The Kings Court

yeah, I dunno.

"Tits, Asses and Legs".

It sure doesn't describe a cigar review site, but I'll bet you hit counter will go crazy......:laugh:

"Tits, Asses and Legs...and oh yeah, cigar reviews" How's that?

Southern Hospitality

The Kings Court

yeah, I dunno.

I actually thought about Southern Smokin, but then thought..what if I move up North? :laugh:

How about something like 'Cigar PhD' or 'Cigar Sage' or 'Cigar Einstein' or 'Dean of the Leaf' or some other such title of honor?

Greg- How about something simple, like GCR.com... "Greg's Cigar Reviews"... It seems catchy to me... :thumbs:

If something else comes to mind, I'll chime in... Good luck my friend!

Regards,

BT

BlowingSmoke.com
Iliketosmokepoles.com
Theyankeesaregay.com

gartrader.com

garreview.com?

You and Moki can do some crazy viral marketing campaign. Get some synergy going. Really take this cigar selling/trading/reviewing thing and do something outside the box.

Are you Polish?

It could be www.smokingpol.com

gartrader.com

garreview.com?

You and Moki can do some crazy viral marketing campaign. Get some synergy going. Really take this cigar selling/trading/reviewing thing and do something outside the box.

Are you Polish?

I wonder if Andrew would make me a site if I used GarReview.com. :laugh: I like Blowing Smoke, that sounds pretty cool. How about SmokEscape?

gartrader.com

garreview.com?

Are you Polish?

I wonder if Andrew would make me a site if I used GarReview.com.
laugh.gif
I like Blowing Smoke, that sounds pretty cool. How about SmokEscape?

Sure...for 13K!

:sign:

gartrader.com

garreview.com?

Are you Polish?

I wonder if Andrew would make me a site if I used GarReview.com.
laugh.gif
I like Blowing Smoke, that sounds pretty cool. How about SmokEscape?

Sure...for 13K!

:sign:

Wonder if he'll take some OR Ane......oh wait

:laugh:

How about smokingblow.com since blowingsmoke.com is taken? Oh ???, that may attract a different set of eyes.