• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some ideas...

www.HintsOfCedar.com

www.SmokeOneForMe.com

www.HowsThatCigar.com

:cool:

Something short and sweet, trying to remember a multiple word website when a lot of your visitors will most likely be word of mouth. KCR ( King Cigar Reviews ) or KingsCents.com

I was going to go with GregsCigarReviews.com, however my thought is to have others post reviews as well, not making it personally just for myself. I didn't want it specific to just cigars either, could have pipe tobacco reviews as well.

I like to think that I'm a little different when writing "reviews" as I enjoy more of telling a story. I've really thought about changing how I do them and have it with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd type deal, keeping it specifically about the cigar with a "rating". I've actually tried to do that and to be honest, didn't like it. I know some just want to know if I really liked the cigar or not (and just like looking at the pictures :laugh: ), and am thinking about summarizing at the end. But, I enjoy telling the tale of my smoking experience and hope that folks like reading it.

So, I decided to call the place TobaccoTales.

Lots of good, and quite hilarious ideas in this thread! You guys are too funny!

Holy crap, Smelly and Burtch WIN this thread, hands down!!

Congrats on the site name Greg. Shoulda gone with something more ballsy like "icantasteshitinthisnooneelsecan.com!!"