• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

need some trays

TNT

I did a search and can't find anything. in my cabinet humi i have 2 shelves that are on an incline. I'd like to put a tray on them to allow a little more storage. I looked online and can't really find what I want - most of them aren't very deep.

Do any of you know where I could find something like that ? I'm looking for 12X12 X3" deep .. or who could make them ???

I just picked up another tray from CheapHumidors, $17 and change shipped. If you're looking for a custom tray you might try Heirloom Humidors. I've never ordered anything from them, so I can't help you there. I can't seem to get the Link to work, but here is the address http://www.heirloomhumidors.com/ Click on Custom Designs when you get there.

Edited to fix link x3

Jim

I have a tray that is semi-deep and about those dimensions you specified, maybe slightly larger. I'll get a pic/measurements after I get off work. If you want it, a few sticks will cover any cost/shipping.

wow jlada that would be great !!! .. you just tell me what you want !!

If you have a lumber shop near you that does retail, it's pretty cheap to get them to cut up a piece of Spanish Cedar at the dimensions you need. You might pay $2-$2.50 / sq ft. then just sand and put it together. That's what I did when I needed custom sized trays.

If you don't have one nearby, I could try to put something together for you.

I'd considered doing that very thing Matt - I do more metal fab and stuff hobby wise, but I have done some wood work before .. I think i could probably manage making them okay

Oh wow, completely forgot TNT! Will get that info on dimensions to you ASAP!

I'm a woodworker and have all the necessary tools. That would be a very easy project! :rolleyes: