• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need to verify a source I have been using

yazzie

Hey guys, would appreciate someone PM'ing me as I have a question on a source I have been using for a while that is also listed as one of the Reputable online Cigar Retailers on this board. I believe that asking to discuss this in a PM is the proper way. If not can someone please tell me the way to go about this? I have had great product and service from past orders from this vendor although have a question on a box of RASS I just received. Thanks and I'd like to say hello and introduce myself to everyone on this board. I've been a long time lurker and recently joined as the more I get into this great "habit", the more questions I have for some of the more experienced members here. Thanks for the great education I have received here especially on proper storage and the several discussions revolving around this topic.

Just set up my first Coolerador as well, having busted out of room from my 100 count Humi. 48qt Coleman with a pound of 65% beads from Viper and an Oust fan. This will mainly be used to store boxes. Temp and RH holding great even in the scorching summer heat of Central Texas.

Hey guys, would appreciate someone PM'ing me as I have a question on a source I have been using for a while that is also listed as one of the Reputable online Cigar Retailers on this board. I believe that asking to discuss this in a PM is the proper way. If not can someone please tell me the way to go about this? I have had great product and service from past orders from this vendor although have a question on a box of RASS I just received. Thanks and I'd like to say hello and introduce myself to everyone on this board. I've been a long time lurker and recently joined as the more I get into this great "habit", the more questions I have for some of the more experienced members here. Thanks for the great education I have received here especially on proper storage and the several discussions revolving around this topic.

Just set up my first Coolerador as well, having busted out of room from my 100 count Humi. 48qt Coleman with a pound of 65% beads from Viper and an Oust fan. This will mainly be used to store boxes. Temp and RH holding great even in the scorching summer heat of Central Texas.

This has been addressed and answered

Thanks,

Mark

Wow, a newb who obviously read the board first, and properly addressed a delicate topic! Am I in the right place??

Yazzie, welcome to CP :thumbs:

Thanks Eshaw, I've seen plenty of posts where people didn't handle things the right way and think I have been lurking long enough to understand the proper way to go about things. Glad to be here

Thanks Eshaw, I've seen plenty of posts where people didn't handle things the right way and think I have been lurking long enough to understand the proper way to go about things. Glad to be here

Welcome to the board Yazzie, and thanks for reading the board before posting!
Nice Carl Yastrzemski reference!
Go Sox!

Hey!!!!............................I think we are going to have to keep him. :love: