• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need to verify a source

PSU OpusX

Anyone willing to help me verify a source, please e-mail me.
I greatly appreciate it. I'm not looking for sources, I already have a few. But after my last purchase, I'm thinking twice about ordering again from this particular one.
Thanks for your help if you choose to reply.

OT !! I checked out your website, where do you get so many Anejo, Opus X, and other rare Fuentes from ? Do you have to pay a lot more for them, inquiring minds want to know.

Someone jump in there and help this guy, would ya? We're all about verifying "sources" here!!! :thumbs:

well, surely it's not a source of... *GASP*... illegal Habanos cigars, right? I mean, unless you're lucky enough to live in a country that allows them (and yes, Alaska IS part of the USA) you cannot buy, import or even smoke the vile, nasty things! :whistling:

Besides, with all those high end cigars in the photos, why bother with Habanos??!?? Opus, PAM, Anejo... MmmmMMmmm!

If you are questioning a source, you shouldn't be using it, JMHO. As for all the stuff he has in his pictures.... all easily attainable if you have the right shop nearby. I didn't see anything "rare" in those pictures. But, i do wish he woulda had a close up of the bikini girls. :)

Why post this message in this forum if it has nothing to do with discussing Habanos?

By the way Smithrob75. With all due respect, the little movie you have going in your messages is pretty disturbing and I try to ignore it but it is right in my face. Would you be so kind to remove it. I think we all agree that cigars and smokers are all about enjoying the good life and promoting peace.

I appreciate your consideration in the matter.

are you talking about Mr. T popping and locking?

Incase you were serious....... NO.

I actually had some "offensive" avatar's and pics posted when I was just starting out at CP. People let me know, and I was happy to change it. No one ever got anal about it, and I was happy to change to something more creative. Just because someone thinks something is cool, doesn't mean everyone else does. We'll see where this goes...

PS: I'm RARELY serious on CP...life's too short for that.

Boone,

Weren't you the guy who had the avatar of the lady with the bugged out eyes? Man, that was grotesque.

Wilkey

Smithrob75. You are a stand up guy and I appreciate it. Maybe we can share a cigar sometime.

I didnt think that was bad but some of the avatars and sigs are pushing it for me to look at this forum at work