• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need to Verify

Based on what can be seen in the photos...looks pretty good to me, what's the bottom look like?

who added the shrink wrap?

Is on the whole box or just on the lower part of the box?

Please add the pictures of the bottom of the box, plus a picture of the top piece of cedar and the foot of the cigar.

I'm getting a pic of the code.
I believe the whole box was shrinked wrapped but I said it was ok to open the box in order to take pics.

I'm assuming you are purchasing these from someone other than the vendor? If that is the case can you trust them and the vendor they purchased them from?

I'm getting a pic of the code.
I believe the whole box was shrinked wrapped but I said it was ok to open the box in order to take pics.

Factory wrapped or vendor/dealer?

OR
<edit>
was it just vacuum bagged? I see it now!

<edit edit>

Closer shots will help.
heck - smoke one!

I verified this person's rep with someone who has traded with him in the past and nothing but positives came back.
I just making sure that the cigars look good before I do the trade.
:whistling:

Why the sticky note with PSU OpusX in all the photos?

well Wade, I guess because you know me by that name too somewhere else.
Does an Eagle green Opus football ring a bell?
:laugh:
Ahhh, I see. Here I thought you were the other end of CAO's trade and he was questioning if these were legit and sent by you. I was thinking "hell, if you're gonna question it, why put the dudes name up till you find out they're bogus." Just covering your back.

Then why not use the same name here. If you'll notice I use the same moniker on all the cigar boards I am registered with.

Then why not use the same name here. If you'll notice I use the same moniker on all the cigar boards I am registered with.
I know, I know. Who knows why I didn't use the same name. That's why I added the tagline to my profile.
Just call me an idiot.
lol

Why the sticky note with PSU OpusX in all the photos?

well Wade, I guess because you know me by that name too somewhere else.
Does an Eagle green Opus football ring a bell?
:laugh:
Ahhh, I see. Here I thought you were the other end of CAO's trade and he was questioning if these were legit and sent by you. I was thinking "hell, if you're gonna question it, why put the dudes name up till you find out they're bogus." Just covering your back.
Thanks Wade! No he just tagged this box with my name in order to put it aside for me for when I'm ready to pull the trigger on the trade.

That's a very straight-up way to go. Everywhere I am, I'm Ginseng.

Now Steve in Delaware, you've got me in fits because you have a different name on every board you're on. But your grandson is so cute, I'll cut you some slack. ;)

Wilkey

That's a very straight-up way to go. Everywhere I am, I'm Ginseng.

Now Steve in Delaware, you've got me in fits because you have a different name on every board you're on. But your grandson is so cute, I'll cut you some slack. ;)

Wilkey
Wilkey, I mean to harm by having 2 different names.
I'm not a dishonest person who is looking to cause trouble on cigars boards. I don't have a good excuse to why I have 2 different names. I hope that the reputation that I have begun to build on the other board will put people at ease in regards to my reputation.
Sorry for the confusion guys!

Just ask Rod if he can set you as the other name here.

I am getting a pic of the box code sent to me tomorrow.
He said it is the following:

AGL FEB 06

I can't believe that nobody has offered more help. So.....just send the box to me and I'll be the judge! :sign:

Need to verify if these HdM Petit Robustos are the real deal?

Clicky

Why do you need to verify the box? What exactly are you unsure of?

It's difficult to tell from pictures alone if it is fake or not. Big red flags that don't show up on pictures are price, who you bought from, and the original source.

If you're unsure, don't buy period.