• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need your help

CgarDan

Last edited:
Ordered, Be here Oct 22nd. (I selected the $1 free digital credit delivery)

Yea, like I need to smell more like Bourbon than I already do! Ordered the Fresh Citrus and it should be to me mid next week.

Our next product if finally live on Amazon and I need your help

If you can purchase this ( links below ) and if you believe it’s a good product after you try it leave us a good review I am would reimburse your cost ( your payment of choice )

If you have any comments on improving the product etc I would very much appreciate a PM

Thanks to anyone willing to do this 🙏

Berry Picking
Fresh Citrus
Aloe and Jojoba
Honeysuckle Amber
Manhattan Bourbon
Cucumber Melon
Flower Market

I'm torn Dan.. they all look amazing. Which one has the highest profit margin? I'll order that one.

ETA: Will you have like a sampler pack that has smaller bottles of each to try each one? Maybe like 3oz sizes that can easily be flown with?

Ordered a Manhattan Bourbon, Oct. 18-19 delivery. Glad to see organic and made in USA.

Good to see the product came through. I've got some hand wash and lotion coming. I'll let ya know how they do. If the handwash scent stays around as long as the lotion, you've got yerself a winner. We're looking forward to trying it. Thanks for the heads up.

Floyd T