• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need your input to make CP better

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Every so often I like to post this topic and get some feedback. What are some things you would like CP to offer? It can be anything that you feel would be useful to the general community. We take all of your suggestions into consideration, so please do let us know!

I look forward to seeing your posts.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod, this is a great site and does not need much (if any) improvement.
One thing you might want to consider adding would be a photo album section.
There are a lot of pic on this site; humidors, girls, dogs, etc...
It might be nice to have one location to store these for easy reference.

just my 2 cents

junkman_56 said:
Rod, this is a great site and does not need much (if any) improvement.
One thing you might want to consider adding would be a photo album section.
There are a lot of pic on this site; humidors, girls, dogs, etc...
It might be nice to have one location to store these for easy reference.

just my 2 cents
[snapback]222494[/snapback]​

That's actually something I've been considering. Good suggestion.

IMHO, you were right on the mark regarding your recent post about political discussions. :thumbs:

I've nothing else...

Create a color scheme that has a black background and light text. Easier on the eyes.

Add the BB Code so people can automatically make links for USPS DC links in the Reply/Compose window. Shouldn't be hard to do, I could probably help if you need it.

Anonymous logins are something I never liked, and can easily be disabled.

Castaway said:
IMHO, you were right on the mark regarding your recent post about political discussions. :thumbs:

I've nothing else...
[snapback]222504[/snapback]​
Hey...that almost sounds political...at least he used the word politics...naughty word...gotta get that guy that runs this joint to lock this thread...hmmmm...now how do I find him? :D :p :D

Reset everybody with more then 2,000 posts back to 0. The reaction should be fun to watch. :0

AVB said:
Reset everybody with more then 2,000 posts back to 0. The reaction should be fun to watch. :0
[snapback]222530[/snapback]​

Done.

ohsnap.jpg

Rod said:
AVB said:

Done.
[snapback]222537[/snapback]​
LMAO
Got ya AVB

edited for typo

I had suggested a while back to make a forum section in the lobby dedicated to "Hi, my name is..." instead of just putting them in the main lobby. We seem to go through cycles where we get a lot of newbies at a time and it would be an easier way to keep track and welcome them before their introductory post gets buried under all the drivel posted by all the idiots. :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

I think some kind of virtual humidor, or atleast have an image category linked to user profiles so people could link images of their humidors. Just a thought.

Kro

Guess it will be awhile before someone wins my 5,000 post contest! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

junkman_56 said:
Rod said:
AVB said:

Done.
[snapback]222537[/snapback]​
LMAO
Got ya AVB

edited for typo
[snapback]222551[/snapback]​

Hey! The key word was "EVERYBODY" not just me! ??? ??? :0

hey rod. why dont we bring back the q & a sessions emo used to have with a member here? i kinda miss those.

marcsheldon said:
hey rod. why dont we bring back the q & a sessions emo used to have with a member here? i kinda miss those.
[snapback]222690[/snapback]​

Those were cool!

How bout some new/additional smilies :whistling:

BrownDevil said:
marcsheldon said:
hey rod.  why dont we bring back the q & a sessions emo used to have with a member here?  i kinda miss those.
[snapback]222690[/snapback]​

Those were cool!

How bout some new/additional smilies :whistling:
[snapback]222697[/snapback]​
Yeah...what he said...more smilies...especially the ones that you can flip someone off with... :D