• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need your input to make CP better

I will definately get more smilies soon.

marcsheldon said:
hey rod. why dont we bring back the q & a sessions emo used to have with a member here? i kinda miss those.
[snapback]222690[/snapback]​

Those were fun, I agree. Maybe someone will volunteer to get that going again.

I'd love to start over with a post count of -0-.

I think a picture of Rod in a dress should be posted as a warning to trolls.

NA

SamClemmons said:

I might just do that...

Rod said:
SamClemmons said:

I might just do that...
[snapback]222946[/snapback]​

yeah, well, ya haven't adjusted my post count to 0 yet Sally.

NA

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]222980[/snapback]​

Still waiting for you to hit the 2000 post count, Newbie...

hudsonvalley said:
I had suggested a while back to make a forum section in the lobby dedicated to "Hi, my name is..." instead of just putting them in the main lobby. We seem to go through cycles where we get a lot of newbies at a time and it would be an easier way to keep track and welcome them before their introductory post gets buried under all the drivel posted by all the idiots. :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]222576[/snapback]​

I agreed with that suggestion (and still do).

As a matter of fact, maybe there is a hack that forces a person's first post to be in that forum.

Lumberg said:
hudsonvalley said:
I had suggested a while back to make a forum section in the lobby dedicated to "Hi, my name is..." instead of just putting them in the main lobby.  We seem to go through cycles where we get a lot of newbies at a time and it would be an easier way to keep track and welcome them before their introductory post gets buried under all the drivel posted by all the idiots. :whistling:  :laugh:  :laugh:

As a matter of fact, maybe there is a hack that forces a person's first post to be in that forum.
[snapback]223011[/snapback]​

That's rich, Lumpy....did it take you all morning to think that one up?

Rod, can you change your name to "Todd"??? :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
[snapback]223017[/snapback]​

From what freeburd told me, his name should be BIG Rod.

Matt R said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
[snapback]223017[/snapback]​

From what freeburd told me, his name should be BIG Rod.
[snapback]223026[/snapback]​

Focker. You sure as hel* can't keep a secret :angry:

Rod said:
SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]222980[/snapback]​

Still waiting for you to hit the 2000 post count, Newbie...
[snapback]223005[/snapback]​

I'd have made it long ago if you hadn't been going with the bargain basement server dudes that had this place falling down around our ears once a week while losing the valuable knowledge I had imparted during the interims.
Even when I was a newb everyone was afraid of me. I am, and will remain,

Le Homme!

NA

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Lumberg said:
hudsonvalley said:
I had suggested a while back to make a forum section in the lobby dedicated to "Hi, my name is..." instead of just putting them in the main lobby.  We seem to go through cycles where we get a lot of newbies at a time and it would be an easier way to keep track and welcome them before their introductory post gets buried under all the drivel posted by all the idiots. :whistling:  :laugh:  :laugh:

[snapback]223011[/snapback]​

That's rich, Lumpy....did it take you all morning to think that one up?
[snapback]223016[/snapback]​

Lay off.

LOL

A brainfart in the making.... :laugh:

Rod, why not add a newbie forum. That way those that are new to cigar smoking can have a central location to find or ask about their new hobby.

tone-ny said:
Rod, why not add a newbie forum. That way those that are new to cigar smoking can have a central location to find or ask about their new hobby.
[snapback]223050[/snapback]​

That would be good...pin a FAQ up there, include an acronym list (as a post in the forum as opposed to a separate page), a rules reminder, and that may be a good new home to the NSTT as well. This dovetails well with hudsonvalley's suggestion.

Rod a program that reads what you are going to post. If it is stupid, it will then delete it and send a electric shock through the keyboard to stun you. It repeating and increasing the shock as needed.

Has to do with that whole Think before you Post thing.

[quote name='Cigar-Smokin'Dawg' date='Sep 8 2005, 04:07 PM']How about a button that flashes a spreadsheet up on the screen for times when the boss pops up out of nowhere?
[snapback]223130[/snapback]​
[/quote]

LOL there used to be a freeware program for that, it was called BigBossKey. I think it was for macs.

Configure a certain keystroke combination for instant spreadsheet screen saver.