• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Neon Dion

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
So what do you think about his return to the NFL?

I hope he gets burned all day long ....

You mean Deion Sanders? It'll just be a one year thing I bet.

Hope he pays alot to get # 21 from Chris. I was a bouncer in a bar and McAlister would come in sometimes, no ego and a super nice guy (I can name alot of Ravens who suck at personality). McAlister wants a long term contract and they won't give it, so he said he would give up # for a price.

I don't follow the NFL much but I was at the press conference when Deon signed with the Redskins. Two words come to mind. UGLY SUIT! And he was pretty much an ass on top off it.

Horse said:
Milton said:
...he was pretty much an ass on top off it.
Always has been, always will be.
His skills covering receiver might be decreasing, but he had no skills in the broadcast booth. Why they put his inarticulate big mouth behind the mike I will never know. He'll do fine covering the average receivers, but guys like Randy Moss will kill him...if he isn't injured or covering an average reciver on the opposite side of the ball. :sneaky:

He's a whore for attention. I doubt he seriously believes he can still play.

He sucks anyway...if he returns its not going to be helpfull to any team

I'm just glad that he didn't come back to the Redskins! :p We've got enough problems as it is. ;)

With Gibbs back and Portis added to the roster they are going to be good this year...I also think Ramsey is going to do some great things this year, no doubt we are going to be in the playoffs.

He'll just claim that "God told me not to cover him" just like the car repairs he got out of for the same reason. :sign: :sign: :sign:

I don't understand Baltimore falling for his BS. The Ravens must be desperate for corners. :lookup:

Gah, when i read this title, i thought it was referring to me.

sigh, the good ol days when i was teased all the time.
wait a minute, that wasn't a pleasant reminisance at all.

now through the lense of self delusion.

AHHH MUCH BETTER>