• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NERF 2010

MadAl

Gas up the tank, crack the windows, crank some tunes, light it up and hold it high.

Point A – that’s you. Point B – that’s Worcester, MA.

NERF faithful – we’re going for a ride!!!! The New England Herf [NERF] 2010 puts Boston in the rearview mirror and cruises to the huge cigar palace called CigarMasters-Worcester on Saturday, March 6, 2010, 12-5 PM.

$15 admission fee at the door – net proceeds to benefit Wednesday’s Child http://www.jackwilliamswednesdayschild.com/cigar08.htm. The charity raffle/auction plans to return.

The crew is already keeping the EZ-Pass beeping to make NERF 2010 unforgettable! Count on the finest cigars, fantastic prizes, old & new friends, and plenty to sip and enjoy (full bar this year)! Register at nerfreg@gmail.com. Do it soon travelers; spaces fill fast and you’re not going to believe what’s in the trunk for this one. It don’t matter how you get there. Get there.

Email sent...can't wait guys. See ya in Worcester!!!!

Brian

I had an awesome day last year in Bean-Town...this event is great. I know that I'll be there for sure.

I am in for my 3rd NERF.Always a good time,E-mail incoming.

Thanks to Al and the crew for their continued efforts in putting this event together.

Luckily my daughter's basketball schedule is clear this year and I will be headed west!

For those who have never been, this is a great, greaet event.

See you guys there.

Al

Thanks to Al and the crew for their continued efforts in putting this event together.

Luckily my daughter's basketball schedule is clear this year and I will be headed west!

See you guys there.

Al

Hmmm, Worcester...I may have to make a trip there!

See you guys there.

Al

Oh boy! Lock up your daughters folks, Gary's coming to town.

See you guys there.

Al

Oh boy! Lock up your daughters folks, Gary's coming to town.
Thanks for the heads up joe ;) ???

This is going to be great! Imagine waitresses! Hot waitresses!

If anyone is wants to head to the Owl Shop before NERF, let me know. They open at 9am but I figure 10-10:30am would be a good time to kick off the day. The Owl shop is a five minute walk or 1 minute drive from Cigarmasters. I was just at the Owl shop and they still have a lot of Opus and Anejo left over from X-mas. I can't wait! Less than a month away!!!

Joe

If anyone is wants to head to the Owl Shop before NERF, let me know. They open at 9am but I figure 10-10:30am would be a good time to kick off the day. The Owl shop is a five minute walk or 1 minute drive from Cigarmasters. I was just at the Owl shop and they still have a lot of Opus and Anejo left over from X-mas. I can't wait! Less than a month away!!!

Joe

Sounds good to me Joe. Count me in.

guys don't forget to register nerfreg@gmail.com. Expect a confirmation. We will be filling the place!

I stopped by Cigar Masters tonight and boy, what a nice place. Very comfortable ans spacious. They have live music on Thursday's. An unbelievable jazz band played tonight and jammed on one of the best 'Watermelon Man' covers I've ever heard!!!

Maybe they could rock out at the NERF?

This is going to be an awesome event!!!!!

I stopped by Cigar Masters tonight and boy, what a nice place. Very comfortable ans spacious. They have live music on Thursday's. An unbelievable jazz band played tonight and jammed on one of the best 'Watermelon Man' covers I've ever heard!!!

Maybe they could rock out at the NERF?

This is going to be an awesome event!!!!!
a band is scheduled to start around 5.