• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NERF 2010

So are we getting together before the event ? Let me know I am down.

Hey is there anyplace good to grab lunch or a nice steak before the NERF?Nothing like a fine cigar after a good meal.

NERF 2010 Travelers – start your engines. Head for that cigar smoke rising from the corner of Commercial & Exchange Streets in Worcester, MA. We sure hope you got on the grid for this one, because this herf’s horsepower has never been higher. New England Herf [NERF] 2010 is brought to you by:

Alec Bradley Cigar Company

Altadis USA

Atlantic Cigar Company

Ardbeg Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Ashton Cigars

BAM Cigars LLC

Camacho Cigars

CAO International

Chimay Beers

Cigars International

CigarMasters-Worcester, MA

Drew Estate

El Tiante Cigars

Garofalo Cigars

General Cigar Company, Inc.

Gran Habano Cigars

Graycliff Cigar Company

Hammer & Sickle Cigars

Holt’s Cigar Company

L’il Brown Smoke Shack

ORTSAC Cigars

Pinar Del Rio Cigar Company

Reyes Family Cigars

Tabacalera Perdomo

The Cigar Agency

Toraño Cigars

Two Guys Smoke Shop

Xikar, Inc.

NERF 2010. Get there.

Great line up here and I am ready to go back to back...snow won't stop us this weekend either :whistling: Big plans for a big smoke out...pack the caddies and saddle up! T-minus 4 days and counting.

Hey is there anyplace good to grab lunch or a nice steak before the NERF?Nothing like a fine cigar after a good meal.

Nothing better than the 111 Chop House but I am not sure they are open that early on Saturday. Best fillet in town but on the pricey side. $25-$45 a plate.

So is anyone getting together tomorrow before the event? Joe, I know you were looking into this, any news?

Nick

NERF 2010 Travelers – start your engines. Head for that cigar smoke rising from the corner of Commercial & Exchange Streets in Worcester, MA. We sure hope you got on the grid for this one, because this herf’s horsepower has never been higher. New England Herf [NERF] 2010 is brought to you by:

Alec Bradley Cigar Company

Altadis USA

Atlantic Cigar Company

Ardbeg Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Ashton Cigars

BAM Cigars LLC

Camacho Cigars

CAO International

Chimay Beers

Cigars International

CigarMasters-Worcester, MA

Drew Estate

El Tiante Cigars

Garofalo Cigars

General Cigar Company, Inc.

Gran Habano Cigars

Graycliff Cigar Company

Hammer & Sickle Cigars

Holt’s Cigar Company

L’il Brown Smoke Shack

ORTSAC Cigars

Pinar Del Rio Cigar Company

Reyes Family Cigars

Tabacalera Perdomo

The Cigar Agency

Toraño Cigars

Two Guys Smoke Shop

Xikar, Inc.

NERF 2010. Get there.

Looking good Madal!

Good time, Thanks Al!! and everybody!!!

Just wondering where we can veiw the photos that where taken by the Photographer?

Good time, Thanks Al!! and everybody!!!

Just wondering where we can veiw the photos that where taken by the Photographer?

Photographer will be sending us the pics. May take a little bit before they get to me, I'll post up a link asap

Big thanks to Al and his crew for making this NERF super fun. It was great to meet some news guys and enjoy some wonderful smokes with good people.

Joe

Another great event put on by the NERF crew. Best one yet for me to date. Excellent job guys. Can't wait till next year already.

Brian

The venue was awesome...a great fit for the NERF! My friends and I had an awesome day and I want to thank AL and the NERF crew for the work that went into making this thing happen.