• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
Hey guys, I want to start a Fantasy Football league this year for Cigarpass. I was thinking 12 teams (if the interest is there), using ESPN this year. I found that last year live drafting was awesome and very smooth. If any of you have any interest, post on this thread, and send me an PM with your email address so I can send you the invite.

I was thinking a 5er of $8+ on each stick to participate.

We can work out all the scoring and player details once I see that we have some interest.

Thanks

David

Edit to add: This is full>>>> Participates are as the following:

Sweetrice80 (myself)------>a special treat!! :thumbs:
MX (Tim)--------------> Sticks approvedSticks arrived
Big Jake (Jake)----------> Sticks approvedSticks arrived
garlicbreath (Tony)----->Sticks approvedSticks arrived
Nashkicker (Jim)------> Sticks approvedSticks arrived
smokintexas (Kyle)----> Sticks approvedSticks arrived
Jonesy (Brian)---------> Sticks approvedSticks arrived
:Monty: (Dan)---------> Sticks approvedSticks arrived
{tpc} (Tony)----------> Sticks approvedSticks arrived
Friggame (Blair--------> Sticks approvedSticks arrived

Your right never too early, but in this case you may be too late....

do a search for CPFFL

There is one from 2004 in the top 3...... :p

But really, I would be down

Tim

Your right never too early, but in this case you may be too late....

do a search for CPFFL

There is one from 2004 in the top 3...... :p

But really, I would be down

Tim

Send me an email address if you are down.

BTW I knew about CPFFL but I didnt not want to step on anyones toes if it was a keeper league and already had players involved.

David

I wouldn't mind donating but I must admit I know absolutely zero about FF and how to do it.

Before I commit (and possibly mess it up for someone) can I ask a couple questions?

Do you have to make weekly adjustments to your team?

Do you have to be present (on line) for the draft at a set time and date?

I wouldn't mind donating but I must admit I know absolutely zero about FF and how to do it.

Before I commit (and possibly mess it up for someone) can I ask a couple questions?

Do you have to make weekly adjustments to your team?

You do not have to, its always good to look at least once a week to see who has a bye or the better match up for the week.

Do you have to be present (on line) for the draft at a set time and date?

That has yet to be discussed, however if we do a live draft you can preset your picks (up to 200 players) when the draft happens the computer will pick for you depending on the list you provided and the availability of the player (not picked by another team)

Bump for more people. Plus, I freed up my inbox it was full so just in case anyone send me an PM, I did not get it. You can send it now and I will get it. I am in boston right now thus I will get back to all PM's on monday. Thanks

David

I guess there are too many folks scared to put their sticks on the line. Only the few, have the balls and guts to go against the Fantasy Genius :D

So far 4 guys are willing to prove me wrong.

MX (Tim)
Big Jake (Jake)
garlicbreath (Tony)
Nashkicker (Jim)

Any more takers?

BTW you guys so know you are sending me sticks at the end of this all right? :laugh:

David

I'm in David. I usually have about 8 ESPN teams each year anyhow....

Like Jeff, I have yet to be involved in a fantasy football league but have regretted not doing it the last few years, so if you guys don't mind letting a newbie to FF get involved, I am in.

Like Jeff, I have yet to be involved in a fantasy football league but have regretted not doing it the last few years, so if you guys don't mind letting a newbie to FF get involved, I am in.

PM me your emails so I can send the invite.

Thanks again.

Dont forget to look over the point system and such, provide me with any feedback if you can.

Thanks

David

Nice David question for ya: When do we send the sticks? Only asking cause in other ff leagues money was paid upfront

Nice David question for ya: When do we send the sticks? Only asking cause in other ff leagues money was paid upfront

Once everyone is accounted for I will ask people to send me the sticks I will put it in a coolidor, till the winner. I would like to have all the sticks in my possession before week 2. That gives people plenty of time.

Question for everyone, You think we should make it top three pay out, or a top 4 (12 teams)

let me know.

I like winner take all (since I plan on winning) :cool: Seriously though top 3 sounds good to me

We need four more players so we can start talks of when the draft will be and if the point system is fair and all the other stuff that is needed before the season starts.

So far we have:
Sweetrice80 (myself)
MX (Tim)
Big Jake (Jake)
garlicbreath (Tony)
Nashkicker (Jim)
lurch (Mike)
smokintexas (Kyle)
Jonesy (Brian) <--- you still need to accept the invite. :thumbs:

Let me know if there are anymore of you want to man up and put your sticks on the line! :laugh:

David

Sorry David. Went in and filled out my stuff this morning.