• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Sorry David. Went in and filled out my stuff this morning.

Brian no need to be sorry, Glad to see you are signed up and set to go.

FYI, I know there are a number of Fantasy football people out there, join up it will be fun.

Hi, I' know I'm new here but I'd love to get in on this. I have no problem sending my 5'er right away. I currently commish a fantasy baseball and football league and it'd be great to get in on another and get to know some of the guys around here. Let me know

--Dan

I'm definitely in! I was in the "other" cpffl league last year and it was pretty fun, even if I didn't win lol.

Oh david, have you seen my trade offer in fantasy baseball? I think its your team i made an offer too lol.

So where are we on this....

Have we set a date for the draft, or did i miss it already

Bah! I forgot to log in last night, I will log in tonight though, thanks for the invite david. I'd do it from work, but its blacked because it is a "game" lol.

So where are we on this....

Have we set a date for the draft, or did i miss it already

First off, here is who is playing:

Sweetrice80 (myself)
MX (Tim)
Big Jake (Jake)
garlicbreath (Tony)
Nashkicker (Jim)
lurch (Mike)
smokintexas (Kyle)
Jonesy (Brian)
:Monty: (Dan)
{tpc} (Tony)

Right now we have ten people involved a good number of older folks that know how CP is run, participating. I let in a few younger guys so they can get to know some people on CP. I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS OPEN TO 2 MORE PEOPLE TILL THIS FRIDAY. If we do not have 12 people by this Friday then we will have a 10 people league (which I have no problem doing). So if anyone wants to play this year you got 3 more days. I will bump this thread everyday till Friday.

After Friday's dead line, we will open a discussion on all the rules, draft date, points etc.. I have one request to everyone that is already involved, would you prefer to talk out the details on CP or through ESPN.com? The reason I ask is because, I know most of you are always lurking on CP thus may be better to talk out details on CP. Let me know.

David

CP is better for me I know I will be on here more than ESPN.

edit to add that this was my 100th post. Man I spend to much time here.

David,

I think that keeping things here on CP is the best idea.
This is a CP FF league, and having it open for all of the communityto see, for good or bad, is a great idea.

And as you stated, most of us will be more active on Cp than anywhere else.

Thanks for letting me in

Tim

David,

I think that keeping things here on CP is the best idea.
This is a CP FF league, and having it open for all of the communityto see, for good or bad, is a great idea.

And as you stated, most of us will be more active on Cp than anywhere else.

Thanks for letting me in

Tim

I agree, you just reassured me of my decision I wanted to make all along. We will have our open discussions here on CP, while our actual draft will be on ESPN.com. (Unless rod comes up with a football draft program here on CP, How cool would that be? People that are not even involve can chime in and become fans!! :laugh:)

David

BUMP!! and Last day for all you fugglers. Only one spot left. If for some reason I get 3 request to join today, I can bump it to a 14 people league.

David

P.S. Blair sign up!!! :laugh:

14 people would be insane lol. Fun for me though, cause i'll be winning the whole thing...might even need to invest in a bigger humi! Oh wait, I got my tupperdore too, so thats cool. ;)

Sorry...needed a reason to talk some crap! LOL

14 would be insane. The draft pool would be so diluted you'd have to bank on drafting rookies and then hoping they play.

14 people would be insane lol. Fun for me though, cause i'll be winning the whole thing...might even need to invest in a bigger humi! Oh wait, I got my tupperdore too, so thats cool. ;)

Sorry...needed a reason to talk some crap! LOL

*Yawn* ya ya ya is all I heard. NEED ONE MORE DUDE!

This is full!!! Let the trash talking start..... Here are all the participates.

Sweetrice80 (myself)
MX (Tim)
Big Jake (Jake)
garlicbreath (Tony)
Nashkicker (Jim)
lurch (Mike)
smokintexas (Kyle)
Jonesy (Brian)
:Monty: (Dan)
{tpc} (Tony)
Doc Wylie (Tom)
Friggame (Blair)

So here is the deal now. We need to set an online draft date. I prefer to have the draft be sometime after the second week of preseason. which is anywhere between Aug 24th to Sept. 2. Reason for this is because I refuse to draft someone that could possibly get hurt during a meanless preseason game.

Secondly, we need to figure out how and who would like to collect all the cigars and the pay out. I have a coolidor that I can use but I am out of empty boxes to put the cigars in. Thus we need to figure something out.

Thirdly, Trash talking is allowed and encouraged by all members of this league.

Let the studying begin.

David

Begin? I've Already been scouting you guys can send the stick to me cause I think the Scorpions are going undefeated this year! :D