• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Hey let me check, but I might have a Tony at the house.
If I do I will cover it, we can call it my fine.....

I just found out that my wife did not drop off the box at the PO, the other day like she told me she did.

I will repack it and get it out, same DCN....

If I owe anything else just let me know.

Tim

Hey guys bumping this because sticks need to go out before next Monday.

And also to update you about a few situations.

1st. Kyle (smokintexas) send me his sticks this past week and the box was pretty much beat up. Luckly there was only one stick that had major damage, the Tony Soprano. I personally do not have that exact stick but I am willing to replace it value to value. Is everyone else ok with that? Let me know. I will post up what stick I replace it with so everyone is aware.

2nd, I am currently trying to located GarlicBreath's package right now. We been exchanging PM's trying to sort it out. Hopefully I can, get a location on it.

Once again GOOD LUCK

GOOD news found Tony's package, so he is all squared away!!! :thumbs:

David

Hey guys bumping this because sticks need to go out before next Monday.

And also to update you about a few situations.

1st. Kyle (smokintexas) send me his sticks this past week and the box was pretty much beat up. Luckly there was only one stick that had major damage, the Tony Soprano. I personally do not have that exact stick but I am willing to replace it value to value. Is everyone else ok with that? Let me know. I will post up what stick I replace it with so everyone is aware.

2nd, I am currently trying to located GarlicBreath's package right now. We been exchanging PM's trying to sort it out. Hopefully I can, get a location on it.

Once again GOOD LUCK

GOOD news found Tony's package, so he is all squared away!!! :thumbs:

David

That's great news David! Smoke that RASS!

UPDATE!!

It looks as if everyone send the sticks or an DC #. GOOD WORK GUYS! :thumbs:

Once again good luck

David

Opus X Scorpions are all set to roll through this league. Jonesy you better watch out!!

Tim suggested that we use the broken Tony Soprano for the person who made the most bonehead moves during the season. We will all vote on that.

So far my vote goes to Ironically Tim (MX) himself, for taking Larry Fitz first overall pick in the draft. :laugh:

David

Tim suggested that we use the broken Tony Soprano for the person who made the most bonehead moves during the season. We will all vote on that.

Sold!!!! Great idea!
thumbs-up.gif

I notice that it seems everyone is targeting me!

your the week one points champion that makes you a target. How about a side pot on who has the most weeks with #1 scoring in the league??

Edit: The Eagles D was a fluke!
laugh.gif

Jonesy picked up the Eagles D when they are playing NO....haha, hope you get some interceptions...that's all that will save you this week.

Ronnie Brown is a SOB.. He scored just enough points for Anthony to end up beating me by 6 points, but in the league that I have him in he was .84 points short of getting me the win there. I swear, these freaking NFL players know my teams and know what to do to make sure I lose in each of them.

I was decimated with injuries this week
ohmy.gif
Hopefully by next week my stars will be healthy enough to get it done for me against Dan and the CT Leaf!

hey guys letting you all know, that everyone but Tim's (his sticks take longer than normal which is ok because I got confirmation from him a week ago.) have arrived, hopefully before the seasons end, they will stay with me. :laugh:

David

Ronnie Brown is a SOB.. He scored just enough points for Anthony to end up beating me by 6 points, but in the league that I have him in he was .84 points short of getting me the win there. I swear, these freaking NFL players know my teams and know what to do to make sure I lose in each of them.

I should have started Desean instead of Forte....ah well....alls well that ends well as they say...but that was a close one!

I'm glad I let the computer take care of my draft. I didn't even bother to change the ranking eitheer. I wonder how long this strategy will work.

I can't believe Chris Johnson posted up a 48! Now all I need is for Brandon Jacobs to get off his ass and quit just trying to fall forward at the line.

edit: I'd also like to point out my ingenious pick up of 5% started Steve Smith who put up a 19 :D

I hate you all...............;)

Tim there is some good news for you drafting Larry Fitz first. You have a chance to get an Autograph ball from him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=fitzpromotion

David

True that!!!!

Tim

Looks like everyone has send their sticks :thumbs:

To keep everyone interested and following their teams. I will host a few contest throughout this season. Only people that can win are the ones that are in this league.

For this week I am a little bit late on hosting the contest I wanted so I will do it on Tuesday of next week. So keep your eyes open.

Oh by the way, I am "uping" the ante on this league, the winner will get at least one stick from the Box 22 opus set. :0

So make sure you watch your team weekly. :thumbs:

David