• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Addition to the Family

Trent0341

I know I'm new here but just wanted to tell everyone we (or umm my wife actually) had our baby girl today. Both mother and baby are doing well. As any new father I'm pretty excited. And tired. Thanks to everyone on here who has given friendly advice or the kind gesture since the short while I've been here. Dan

Congratulations on the new addition! I second that about the 'tired feeling'!! I've got three and my youngest didn't sleep all night or stop crying until he was two...
wink.gif

Congrats bro! Hopefully you and the wife are caught up on your sleep...You will be missing a lot of it in the near future.

Congrats!! Enjoy this time it will fly by (even though it doesn't seem like the sleepless night will end but they do!!). :D

Congrats! My daughter is now 4 but remember the day well that she joined us - your life will now change forever but for the better.

Hope you get some sleep - you'll never get any again shortly! ;)

Thanks all. So far all the cliches are true. That first diaper was as bad as they say. And I think she's spit up more than she's eaten. All part of the fun I guess. Thanks again, Dan

Congrats Dan! After having 4 I can tell ya it gets easier with time, enjoy every minute with em as they grow up really quick..before you know it! :D Hopefully Mom and baby are doing well! Go enjoy a special cigar. Congrats again bro.
Judd

Congrats to all of you!

Pictures are coming?

Congrats!! Enjoy this time it will fly by (even though it doesn't seem like the sleepless night will end but they do!!). :D

No they don't! You will have sleepless nights 'til the day you die. Doesn't matter if they're 2 or 42. They have a way of keeping you up at night.

Oh, congratulations on your new born. Daughters are special and a lot easier to house-break.

Doc.

I know I'm new here but just wanted to tell everyone we (or umm my wife actually) had our baby girl today. Both mother and baby are doing well. As any new father I'm pretty excited. And tired. Thanks to everyone on here who has given friendly advice or the kind gesture since the short while I've been here. Dan
Congrats! Nothing better than that kind of tired feeling.

Mike

Congrats brother. Have to laugh at some of the comments here; Devil Doc is telling the truth; mine are 42, 40, 38 and one way or another they still get your attention, but in my case, the grandkids are super special. Enjoy the early part, nine months they will crawl, 11 months they will walk; and from that point on you practice burglary protection, understand who is smarter than who and learn that they say what they hear.

Congratulations and good luck!!

Ill post pictures tomorrow. For some reason the hospital's wifi has photobucket as a banned site. Judd, as far as having a nice cigar... well when I told the wife I was going out with the guys she asked me if I would enjoy paying child support :laugh: So hopefully tuesday I'll be able to slip out for a few hours to enjoy one. Thanks again everyone.

Congrats, can't wait to see some pictures. Mine was just born sept. 21. Welcome to the club!

Photobucket is banned bc they don't want you uploading pics of the slop that they call your lunch and dinner. BTW I got soooooo sick from the hospital food.

Cograts Trent , as Pugman said the grandkids are where its at . having said that , all kids are great and are what ground us and fill our lives with joy :thumbs:

Thanks all. So far all the cliches are true. That first diaper was as bad as they say. And I think she's spit up more than she's eaten. All part of the fun I guess. Thanks again, Dan

At least the 1st diaper doesn't stink! just wait till that 1st "real" food turd :) My lil girl is almost 8 months old and DAMN some of the grenades she makes is enough to knock you over.