• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Ashtrays - Group #3 Pictures

handyman dave

Newbie - Still old but not dead yet!
Here's some new trays I hope you will like!

gallery_6600_712_109294.jpg

And some more!

gallery_6600_712_12880.jpg

Close-ups and prices are on my new website www.dave-arnold.com

Please let me know what you think!

Beautiful as always. I'm currently trying to imagine some situation in which I'd need an ashtray so that I can justify buying one of these. :laugh:

Those are Works of Art for sure. I am beyond impressed.

Do you carve to bowl out by hand?

Tim

Those are Works of Art for sure. I am beyond impressed.

Do you carve to bowl out by hand?

Tim

Thank you for your kind words!

I hollow out the bowl with a variety of tools, all of them hand-held, so I guess the answer is yes. However, I do not hollow with a hammer and chisel, it would simply take far too long.

Guys, I bought two of these from the first batch. The pictures only show a little of the beauty and craftsmanship of these trays. True works of art. GET ONE! (or two), you won't be dissapointed.

Grady

Guys, I bought two of these from the first batch. The pictures only show a little of the beauty and craftsmanship of these trays. True works of art. GET ONE! (or two), you won't be dissapointed.

Grady

I also bought one and they are amazing! Highly recommended.

Fish

Grady

I also bought one and they are amazing! Highly recommended.

Fish

I would definitely agree that the pictures do them no justice compared to up close. I love mine!!!!!

So who is going to be the first one to actually put ashes in one?

Thanks Dave, just bought a couple off of your site, can't wait to get them!

They went out today. DC 420-52801-9101-1288-8230-3444-7059-50

I also refunded your second shipping charge.

Thanks so much! I hope you will enjoy the two beauties you ordered. (They really are beautiful!)

Thanks Dave. I had a hard time choosing on your site, I wanted about 10 of em.

AVB - not sure I'll be able to put ashes in them, but they'll be in my smoking room!

I was working on a new one today. Very natural in form, a unique piece of wood from a mulberry tree that is developing into a one-of-a-kind, absolutely unique tray.

It has two levels with two bowls as well as a spot for your lighter and cutter.

I'll have preliminary pictures in a few days but I really think it will be worth the wait and the effort!

edited because I don't know how to use English!

Very nice ashtrays, Dave! Planning on making any more of the solo ashtrays?

I got mine the other day, they are very nice as others have stated. Packaging, shipping time, the whole experience was top notch.

These things are beauties!