• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Auction Site

gawntrail

Guys,

Just got an email update from Famous Smoke Shop on a new cigar auction site sponsored by them.

Cigar Auctioneer

I looked at it. I don't do ebay or cigarbid so I'm not the one to evaluate it. Just thought I'd let the rest of you know.

M. Gipson :)

Just like CBid, folks are going to have to educate themselves on pricing.

Also, I have to wonder if Famous doesn't have shills racking up the bids. For example, the Hemingway Best Seller is already at $130 in bids with Famous' price showing as $131.75.

So why bother bidding any further, and is my time worth a buck in savings. Not hardly!

Now the Hoyo 135th Anni looks like a decent deal, especially since CigarPrice doesn't show any of their vendors as having it in stock. I'll be curious to see where the bidding goes.

:0

Also, I have to wonder if Famous doesn't have shills racking up the bids. For example, the Hemingway Best Seller is already at $130 in bids with Famous' price showing as $131.75

That looked really odd, also, there were some other ones that were similarly close in price....hmmmmm.

Cigarbid does that same crap. Try to get some Don Carlos on Cbid and see what the prices go to.

Padron Aniversario 1926 Gift Pack they sell it for $66.00 and the bid is $67.00.

Just like Ebay, there are some dumb bidders. Best keep an eye on it for a while. ;)

There are some loozers out there that like to bid on crap especially when you can buy it for less and they tell you their prices..... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

The one I'm watching is the Oliva Grand Maduro Presidente on there. I wonder how they compare to the Oliva "O" Maduro besides being cheaper.

okay, WTF?
who bids a box of cigars $70 over the retail price?
???

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller Natural
(DOMINICAN REPUBLIC)

Auction #: 79
Auc Type: English
Quantity: 1
Time Left: 2d 13h

Get your Hemingways here!

A precious Perfecto only the master blenders at Arturo Fuente cigars could create. Rich in flavor, exquisitely mellow and an aroma to die for. The vintage Cameroon wrappers are lusciously oily and burn beautifully. Truly one of the world's great cigar masterpieces.

Current Bid: $200.00
Famous Price: $131.25