• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

new baby txmatt

Congrats on the new addition brother!!!

I'll be looking for my cigar in the mail... :whistling:

and it better not be a goddamn Bering it's a boy/it's a girl dog rocket! LMAO :laugh:

grand cru no 2 said:
Congrats on the new addition brother!!!

I'll be looking for my cigar in the mail... :whistling:

and it better not be a goddamn Bering it's a boy/it's a girl dog rocket! LMAO :laugh:
[snapback]189921[/snapback]​

And here I thought after reading the "newbie wars" thread the newbies to CP weren't a bunch of "what's in it for me?" type fellows! :p

You keep checkin' the mailbox Mr Cru! :sign:

Dave; I PM'd you, but just in case you check here first:
Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7494 5131 4357

BOOM you are up.. (you really didn't think a newborn would stop me from bombing you did ya?)
A warning to all of you; Dave is VERY sneaky, pulling tricks like sending bombs that arrive just before Christmas vacation. I have to keep return fire ready to send to this Minnesota maniac! :p

Thanks for the congrats! Brigit Caitlyn was born on Mon 5/9/2005 at 12:41 PM; 8 pounds, 1 ounce; 20.5 inches. She is getting chunky; although she is now 3 weeks, at 2 weeks she was already 10 pounds!!
Here is a pic of her(3 days old) ;
brigit3yr.gif

-Matt-

Here is a picture of her last week (18 days old). I think she is making grunt!
brigit25ko.gif

-Matt-

Great looking kid you got there Matt. Congrats again brother.

Now, what's in it for me?! :p :laugh:

Fuente makes some Boy/Girl cigars. Just thought I'd let you know in case you need that kind of info. :p

Great looking kid ya got there. :love:

What gesture is she making with her right hand?

Kinda looks like the international sign for lighter. (you know, the one where you ball up your fist and flick your thumb) :p

Congrats man...

I remember when mine were that small. It seems like just yesterday.
Now my oldest is in high school and will be getting his learners permit in a couple of months.

Take time out to enjoy your kids. The years fly by so fast and before you know it they are grown up.

She's a sweetheart, Matt! :thumbs: And just think how handy everything you've learned on here about perverted old men will be when she starts dating!! :sign: