• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Behike Band

Probably to make it harder to fake. I was in Cancun this past April and was astounded at the assortment of Glass Top boxes on display through out most of the markets.

Behike Cohiba, the most exclusive line of the most prestigious Habanos brand, slightly modified by replacing the hologram ring by one of new design with superior features.
The new hologram increases the chances of traceability and increases security of the ring.
The three formats: BHK 52, BHK 54 and BHK 56 progressively incorporated this new hologram to its ring. Old and new coexist in holograms outlets for some months.

In 2010 under the XII Festival del Habano finally disclosed "the best kept secret of Cohiba." The Behike Line, which accompany the other existing lines Cohiba, is since the most exclusive line and Habanos brand.

Behike produced each year in extremely limited quantities. Its blend first incorporated the "Medio Tiempo", a leaf that gives it exceptional character and flavor.

Cohiba is Behike since the peak in the Habano flavor and aromas.

Since it was introduced in 2010, incorporating rings Behike Cohiba Indian Head in holographic foil embossing, plus an exclusive security hologram in each.

This new design ring set a new technological trend in the rings of the Cohiba brand for the future.

Now in 2014 the Behike ring features a new design hologram with increased security measures, and allows better traceability of each ring and each Habano.

The rest of the design of the ring remains with the same layout and shape.

The three formats: BHK 52, BHK 54 and BHK 56 progressively incorporated this new hologram to its ring.

Old and new coexist in holograms outlets for some months.

For any additional questions please contact your dealer authorized official Distributor for their territory or directly with Habanos s

brownpeter335 said:
According to me also, New Behike cohiba is the most new behike band.

Huh? I think this guy is drinking Gary's Peach Moonshine.  ???

Light this! said:

I beg to differ.  It's this kind of in depth knowledge that keeps me coming back here.  If I'm understanding his point, and I like to think I am, the new Behike band is the new Behike band.  That kind of information is what makes this place so special to me.

MoeCizlak said:

I beg to differ.  It's this kind of in depth knowledge that keeps me coming back here.  If I'm understanding his point, and I like to think I am, the new Behike band is the new Behike band.  That kind of information is what makes this place so special to me.

Clint, now that you put it that way it makes perfect sense brother!