• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New C.A.O.

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
I have seen in a couple of adds for CAO a new band. Its black with silver highlights. I think it says XO or VO on it and nothing else.

Has anyone seen or smoked one of these yet.

STYX&STONED said:
I have seen in a couple of adds for CAO a new band. Its black with silver highlights. I think it says XO or VO on it and nothing else.

Has anyone seen or smoked one of these yet.
*perk*

A new one? :thumbs:

I want some more info too!!!

Please :sign:

Sam

Would you be talking about the CAO MX2? That should be showing up in stores shortly. Maduro wrapper AND binder with Brazilian filler.

Supposed to be really good... dunno. Doesn't quite seem like my cup of tea. I'm gonna try it anyways. I really love CAOs. :thumbs:

can i make some noise anyways?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RUUUF RUUUF

MOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOO

actaully, it sounds like a good cigar.

Seriously, has anyone seen these anywhere yet? I'm dying to try one. ???

Hi Mike,
This limited offering from CAO has a release date of December 1st. No
further info is available from CAO at this time.

Grant Thompson
Webmaster
Holt's Cigar Co.

While we're at it, how do you pronounce "CAO", anyway? I mean, I go into a cigar store and I ask the guy, "Do you have the new ______________ ?" (fill in the blank).
You don't just spell it out C-A-O, do you? So do you say:
"COW"?
or how about
"Cay-oh"?

Or do you just say - "Thread thief!!" ? :sign: :sign: :sign:

???

I hope I am not falling into a trap. I usually say C-A-O spelled out.

It does sound like a trap. But if so I will follow you and say I spell it aswell.

That MX2 sounds really good I must go a hunting.

m3

maduro357 said:
It does sound like a trap. But if so I will follow you and say I spell it aswell.

That MX2 sounds really good I must go a hunting.

m3
If you ever find some, I am up for a trade!!!

LMAO!!

PuroBrat said:
Ozgener calls them C. A. O. and I trust him :p
LOL...Puro is such a good friend he just calls him by his last name. Pretty soon he'll call him Oz and Puro will have a grandson named after him. LOL

Emo

Oh you are so Funny bro. Actually, I saw a small snip of something he did at some smoke thingy somewhere. He said C. A. O. and I figured he would know. ;)

I wish I knew him, maybe ole Ozzie would hook me up :p