• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New C.A.O.

at the tobaccy store a week ago the guy behind the counter spelled it out so that's the way to go I guess

BTW I love Opus Roman Numeral Tens.

true dat, Shadow. Cano A. Ozgener is his name, and his son's name is Tim.

My local shop got the new CAO sampler in yesterday and I bought one. It has one of the MX2's in it, but I am going to wait a little while to smoke it. It looks delightful. Big. Smooth. Black. :D

Take care, Bacchus

BACCHUS said:
My local shop got the new CAO sampler in yesterday and I bought one. It has one of the MX2's in it, but I am going to wait a little while to smoke it. It looks delightful. Big. Smooth. Black. :D

Take care, Bacchus
You would have never noticed they were in if I hadn't shown you! ;) :D

Shadow said:
BACCHUS said:

Take care, Bacchus
You would have never noticed they were in if I hadn't shown you! ;) :D
True. And I thank you. But I still bought the first sampler. ;) BWAHahahahahahahahahahahahah! :p :D

I smoked a couple MX2s at the RTDA event in August! I am not the biggest CAO Fan, they are ok to me, But I must say, at least to me, the MX2 is a pretty darn good cigar!

yeah, it's C.A.O., his initials.

i found the mx2's. who wants 'em???

they're listed on uptown cigar's site. after i posted, i saw they have a msg under them saying "Coming in October! Get your pre-orders in soon." (www.uptowncigar.com) so, if they don't have them yet or are out, they'll put you on a list and let you know when they get them in. that's how i got my 1926 anniversarios. they did this when the extreme line came out too. (sorry, ludwig, don't have any myself yet)

djm said:
they're listed on uptown cigar's site. after i posted, i saw they have a msg under them saying "Coming in October! Get your pre-orders in soon." (www.uptowncigar.com) so, if they don't have them yet or are out, they'll put you on a list and let you know when they get them in. that's how i got my 1926 anniversarios. they did this when the extreme line came out too. (sorry, ludwig, don't have any myself yet)
Thanks for the heads up Bro!!!

Just order 2 of each for my birthday!!

That would be the CAO MX2. I have had the honor of smoking one of these given to me by their rep. Lemme say it was awesome.It is similar to the DC # 7 maduro.Very full, but smooth taste with hints of cocoa and nuts.

Me wants one!!!

Now who's gonna be nice enough to make that into a mooch attempt? ;)

:sign:

MY SHOP HAS THEMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man I wish I had seen this thread earlier.

Both my local shops have them.

Which is your local shop mhn?

Mine are Draper's (I know they have them because I met the CAO rep at a mini-herf the night he delovered them) and Davidus (received an email update)

Apparently the binder is the same as the wrapper for the Brazilia line, MX2 stands for Maduro Times Two.

Now that I think of it I posted all this on another thread.....but no one read it :(

If any one wants me to pick up a box or some singles I'd be happy to. But I promised myself I would not spend any more money on cigars until I smoked a lot more of my inventory so I'm going to have to ask for financial reimbursement. A box split would be fine, I don't mind accepting multiple paypal transactions/checks.

DC has a very low tobacco tax so I'm pretty sure I could get a competitive price at Draper's.

Let me know if there is interest and I will begin inquiries.

Second PM sent :0 Draper's isn't listing these online. ???