• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cabinets!

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I just got an email about 2 new cabinets that will be available real soon.

H. Upmann Mag. SLB 50c

and ...

Por Laranagua PC SLB 50c :love:

I am unsure to the price's, but I have emailed them and am awaiting the prices now.

Not new... just very hard to get the last several years. ;)

I read that they where going to discontinue the Por Laranagua in 2002? Well at least that is what was infered in MRN book, but either way I am glad he was wrong.

We are glad to announce to you the Arrival of the First Lot of

H. UPMANN MAGNUM 46 IN CABINETS OF 50 Cigars AIS JUL04

POR LARRANAGUA Petit Coronas IN CABINETS OF 50 Cigars KMM JUL04

RAMON ALLONES SPECIALLY SELECTED IN CABINETS OF 50 Cigars ENH SEP04

These 3 Cabinets are available for immediate shipping now; you can place your order as usual through our site.

Please note that due to the limited Quantity of the first lot received to our warehouse and in order to be fair with all our customers and friends, we appreciate to order just one Cabinet of each Item Maximum until receiving to our warehouse the second Lot of these 3 Cigars.

Does anyone have any experience with fresh Por Larranaga PC? I've only smoked one and it had quite a bit of age on it. But it sure was good. :thumbs: The other two smoke great fresh imho.

I haven't had any experience with them but I'd heard the fresh PL's are in your face smokes

If anyone has a source with cabs of RASS with respectiable prices shoot me a PM plz