• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigars By Pete

Aloha guys! Sorry, I don't know how I passed this thread. I live on Oahu, HI. and there are a couple of good tobacco shops here. Not sure which company those T110 are for. Let me PM somebody and find out more.
I can't understand how these boxes are only for our little island as the continental US could get those snapped up in a jiffy. I'm guessing we might be a test market?

Dave

Uh guys.....according to the rules, I can't participate in a B/S/T until I reach 4 months. However, if Rod permits and I can actually find them, I'd be open to helping you guys to get them. Let me know how this works as I am a newb.

They look nice, but I'm getting annoyed of the $9-10 4" smokes made for single stores

Although these look much more interesting than some of the last LE

That's a pretty nice offer! Perhaps Rod will consider this?

Aloha guys! Sorry, I don't know how I passed this thread. I live on Oahu, HI. and there are a couple of good tobacco shops here. Not sure which company those T110 are for. Let me PM somebody and find out more.
I can't understand how these boxes are only for our little island as the continental US could get those snapped up in a jiffy. I'm guessing we might be a test market?

Dave

Uh guys.....according to the rules, I can't participate in a B/S/T until I reach 4 months. However, if Rod permits and I can actually find them, I'd be open to helping you guys to get them. Let me know how this works as I am a newb.

I'm done for.

:laugh: I know, it is like my wallet is simply not big enough for this guy.

I should note I caught these on his Facebook page, so the details are scarce...Does me having him as a Facebook friend make me a stalker, it probably should :sign:

I am sending him a friend request as we speak :whistling:

Can we get the link to his profile. I'm definitely his friend... his friend that gives him my money whenever I can.

Linky (hopefully it works right) to the TATUAJE page. I can't tell quite yet, but this looks like the "tatuaje brand's" page, not Pete's personal page if he even has one.

The Black Torpedo will be ready when the tubes are ready.

Hey tube-men, get crackin'.

If the torps are anything like the original Blacks, they'll be incredible. The Blacks were as close to a perfect cigar for me as it can get. Superb.

If the torps are anything like the original Blacks, they'll be incredible. The Blacks were as close to a perfect cigar for me as it can get. Superb.

I'm agreeing with ya there Mike, BUT I'm a tell ya what, those Noella Reservas are close to mini-Tat blacks to my palate. Excellent smokes.

I'm agreeing with ya there Mike, BUT I'm a tell ya what, those Noella Reservas are close to mini-Tat blacks to my palate. Excellent smokes.

Interesting, I have not had the chance to try one yet. I smoked through several boxes of the originals in 2006 and those were awesome. I have heard these are completely different animals, though.

Back