• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New cigars from DPG!

I suppose i'll drink the koolaid like the rest, he does make some of the best tasting sticks that i know. :thumbs:

If there to high price I will avoid them. I'm getting tired of 150.00 dollars plus boxes for almost every new cigar coming out. If it was not for the Letter I would be buying more the 65% CC.

The overall value of DPG cigars has gone down across the board, no doubt about it. My sincere hope is that this recent bout of mediocrity will be short-lived and the company can return to making the cigars it did two years ago. Unfortunately, it is a tough act to both up production and maintain quality.

I believe it is the duty of both the retailer and consumer to inform a beloved company when it has gone astray. The best in any business can stretch themselves too far and need a gentle reminder to come back down to earth; however, if the collective cigar world remains uncritical, we'll get a healthy dose of what's coming to us.

So what do we do? Let the owner of your B & M know what you think. Next time you see a company representative, let them know what's on your mind. Heck, if you see one of our favorite tobacco honchos in the flesh, don't be too sheepish to give him your opinion.

IMHO,

Mark

The overall value of DPG cigars has gone down across the board, no doubt about it. My sincere hope that this recent bout of mediocrity will be short-lived and the company can return to making the cigars it did two years ago. Unfortunately, it is a tough act to both up production and maintain quality.

I believe it is the duty of both the retailer and consumer to inform a beloved company when it has gone astray. The best in any business can stretch themselves too far and need a gentle reminder to come back down to earth; however, if the collective cigar world remains uncritical, we'll get a healthy dose of what's coming to us.

So what do we do? Let the owner of your B & M know what you think. Next time you see a company representative, let them know what's on your mind. Heck, if you see one of our favorite tobacco honchos in the flesh, don't be too sheepish to give them your opinion.

IMHO,

Mark
Wow. Now THAT is a commentary straight from the true heart of a cigar lover. Well said, Mark!

This speaks to a reciprocal and open relationship between the producers and the smokers. They don't just make cigars "at" us but "for" us. Great thought!

Wilkey

I am never one to jump at a new release. I have had too many disappointments for that. I stick to purchases of singles when something is new - I proceed with great caution. If I like what I try and if these things are all the rage in six months then I will be all too happy to jump on the bandwagon.