• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cowboys Coach

Ben23

I teach and coach in a suburb outside of Dallas, as well as my sister. She said Bob Stoops and Charlie Weiss were both at her school yesterday to talk with a Junior Wide Reciever at her school. Do you think this is just coincidence, or do you think they might have had an alternate route to the school, that went through Valley Ranch, and Jerry Jones office?

Stoops already said he's not leaving OU.

actually stoops quote was "i dont have anyplans to leave ou right now"

notre dame has a 21 million dollar buy out for weiss, so i think he'll be stuck there awhile.

actually stoops quote was "i dont have anyplans to leave ou right now"

notre dame has a 21 million dollar buy out for weiss, so i think he'll be stuck there awhile.

Well sorry, Mr gotta be right all the time :sign:

I have my doubts, but this is currently recruiting time. He might wait after the High Schoolers sign letters. Who knows.

I teach and coach in a suburb outside of Dallas, as well as my sister. She said Bob Stoops and Charlie Weiss were both at her school yesterday to talk with a Junior Wide Reciever at her school. Do you think this is just coincidence, or do you think they might have had an alternate route to the school, that went through Valley Ranch, and Jerry Jones office?

So you teach AND coach as well as your sister? :p

So you teach AND coach as well as your sister? :p
[/quote]

I guess "as does my sister". I teach P.E., so I dont have to count off for grammer/spelling errors.

Looks like it will be Wade Phillips unless Jones waits for Ron Rivera.

We already heard that one already (Nick Saban) I don't belive these guys anymore, but who wants to work for Jerry Jones? Its' like Bill and Hillary. :0

Edit-Punctuation

We already heard that one already (Nick Saban) I don't belive these guys anymore, but who wants to work for Jerry Jones? Its' like Bill and Hillary. :0

Edit-Punctuation

You've got a good point, but believe it or not, there's still a lure to coaching "America's Team". That new stadium is gonna be an attention getter too.

Cowboys have been talking to Jason Garrett (Miami QB coach) about either offensive coordinator or possibly as the new head coach. Would make sense if they hired Wade Phillips as head coach and Garret as OC, but I heard a rumor they might hire Garret at head coach for one year till they can make a serious run at Bill Cowher.

Cowboys have been talking to Jason Garrett (Miami QB coach) about either offensive coordinator or possibly as the new head coach. Would make sense if they hired Wade Phillips as head coach and Garret as OC, but I heard a rumor they might hire Garret at head coach for one year till they can make a serious run at Bill Cowher.

Garrett would be the worst hire since Marinelli. How in the hell does Matt Millen still have a job. Sorry for threadjacking, just sucks being a Lions fan.

Garrett would be the worst hire since Marinelli. How in the hell does Matt Millen still have a job. Sorry for threadjacking, just sucks being a Lions fan.

Garrett interviewed yesterday for the OC job with Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones and Bill Parcells and came out of his interview as a strong candidate for the head coaching job. another thought is bring back his old OC Norv Turner.

What evidence do you have that could support that Garrett would be a bad hire? That's a purely speculative statement. I will agree with you that the Lions are in bad shape, and Millen rivals Isiah Thomas for the worst GM in sports history.

heard rumor that they may trade T.O. and a #1 draft pick for Jeff Fisher (Tenn.)