• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CP LITE theme now available.

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
The new CP LITE theme is now available.

You'll notice some added features, however the graphics are less intensive. The theme is quick, and provides for an easy to read layout.

cp-lite.png

To select this theme, click on CHANGE THEME at the bottom left corner of the forum:
change-theme.png

Choose CP LITE

You'll also notice that you can change the header.

To change the header, click on the Paint Brush at the top of the forum.

change-theme-icon.png

Nice job Rod!

One small request, can you add the old CP Brown color as an option on the new skin...the ones available look like an Easter Egg Hunt :laugh:

I really like the new Cp lite, but under new content the gray letters are to light in my opinion. Maybe its my my computer but black or a darker gray would be much easier to see.

I'm digging CP Lite for my Iphone. I don't like the mobile version, so this is a nice quick-loading alternative.

Holy crap! I was a little shocked when I logged in and saw the huge change. The new theme is awesome! So modern and clean. Love it. Way to go, Rod.

CBoukal said:
 but under new content the gray letters are too light in my opinion

Agreed.  The grey letters are not helping my eyes.  You say it speeds things up a bit, yet I have to work twice as hard to read.  Not cool.   :angry: