• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CP Skin

Rod...

Hi... We haven't met yet... I'm Kelly.

Rod, great presentation, but I have to agree with Wilkey on this. The logo...although very very hot... will make some participation on this site during the day...er...somewhat dicey. A generic skin would be nice. I will say though, graphically this is very cool and reminds me of a by gone age. Nice work!

C&G... daddy likes!

Skin looks great Rod. I have only one question (i am not sure if it was brought up as I havent read this whole thread.) I like to open sections in a new tab or window, and I am unable to do that with how the skin is set up. Is there anyway to make it so I can right click on the forums from the main forum listing to open the lounge and cigar discussion in new tabs?

Great job Rod! :)

Ps. Isnt post text part a little smaller now? I have 1024x768 resolution at home and it looks like main part of page are avatars and signature tables not the content.

Not sure if additional praise coming from a professional designer holds any more weight than the rest...but kudos!

Thank you for all the tremendous work and dedication you give to make this the greatest internet family around. I really like the new look, has a Bonny and Clyde kinda retro gangster feel that I am really diggin'

I have not had a chance to try all the normal functions that I do on the site but, as I am a multi-tab reader like others, I hope the right click issue is addressed.

Thanks
Tim

Wow! Thanks Rod.

I like to have a stealth option for the work surf period as Wilkey pointed out earlier.

I'm addressing the following issues:

1.) Read PM's are still showing in bold

2.) Tab's issue

3.) I will put up the standard default forum skin as requested

Thanks,
Rod

If you look at the bottom left of the forum, you now have the option to choose "BASIC SKIN". This is the forum softwares' basic skin.

Working on the other issues still...

The basic skin is a good one for "stealth surfing" while at work.

Anyone remember the old computer game with the "boss button"...?? It'd pop up a screen that looked like a spreadsheet...... :laugh:

Thanks again, Rod - B.B.S.

Back