• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CP Skin

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
As you can see, the new skin is finally done. :)

....WOW! That was a surprise when I just now hit "refresh"..... :laugh:

Very nice and very classy, Rod - looking good..... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

That was definatly weird...I almost thought I hit the wrong button...Very nice Rod..

....WOW! That was a surprise when I just now hit "refresh"..... :laugh:

Very nice and very classy, Rod - looking good..... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

X2! My eyes....my eyes...arrgghhhh.
It does look good though!

Feel like I just walked into an old speakeasy...

this is outrageously cool...

"Change, even for the better, is inconvenient." Samuel Johnson

Doc.

Looks great Rod, thanks for keeping the place looking fresh...kinda like fall cleaning.
Rob

Nice colors but why isn't it full width?

Very Nice and a great change of pace. Are there any new features or is this purely cosmetic?

Did somebody say skin change?? Ray made a skin change as well! Jeepers creepers look at those.....ow! Wife just hit me in the head...

Wow! I just hit View New Post after walking away for two hours, and thought I had hit the wrong button. Nice new look Rod. :thumbs:

Have I entered the twilight zone? The change makes CP feel like something in between western and a western themed adult film. At this moment, I am not sure which one. :D

-Mark

Rod,

The new skin is attractive. As others have said, classy. However, two points are sort of inconvenient for me.

1. The large "lady riding cigar" graphic is very visible. This makes stealth surfing in the lab or office a bit dicey. Any way we can access a generic skin for those times when we're supposed to be working or paying attention?

2. The masthead and othe rstuff up top takes up a lot of space. I use a 17" monitor running at 1152 x 870 resolution. The Firefox window is 23 centimeters from top to bottom but the first post does not begin until 15.8 cm from the top or basically 2/3 of the way down. Each individual post also seems more "spacious" than under the old skin. That means a lot more scrolling. Call me a heathen but I prefer a compact presentation so I can get to the content fast and work through it most efficiently.

I really appreciate the tremendous effort this must have taken. The quality of the presentation really shows.

Best,
Wilkey

New skin looks great Rod.

Only once concern. Normally I just open up each section in a new tab and go from there, but the separate forums cannot be right-clicked on.

Sure looks purty though. :thumbs: