• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Custom Ashtray

elderboy02

There is a guy on another forum who makes custom ashtrays. I got it today and it is awesome!

Here is a shot with the flash on. You can see the 6 coats of finish on it:

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

I love it. I tested it out tonight and it works great!

I like the custom insets. Never thought about wood. How does the finish hold up to the heat and is it something special designed for that?

Man, that is one sweet ash.......tray. I love the fact that there is a place for your palio and your Coca Cola!!! Epic.

dang, that's a really cool ashtray man. thanks for sharing :thumbs:

I like the custom insets. Never thought about wood. How does the finish hold up to the heat and is it something special designed for that?

I know he put 6 coats of something on it to protect the wood because I told him that it would be outside. He said the wood in the bowl of the ashtray wouldn't get burn marks unless you smash your cigar out. I don't do that, so I am not worried about it.

That looks like one of leaflover's creations. ;)

Nice job, nice cutter, nice cigar.........................Coke, where's the glass of bourbon?

If you dont mind me asking what does something like that cost

it is amazing, I have a new project fro when I get back to the states

Tim

There's a guy on ICC that has the same ashtray! So much for a custom ashtray :whistling:

If you dont mind me asking what does something like that cost

it is amazing, I have a new project fro when I get back to the states

Tim

This cost me $73 shipped. It would have been less, but I wanted the coozie cutout which required a larger block of wood.

There's a guy on ICC that has the same ashtray! So much for a custom ashtray :whistling:

Lol! Dude, eb, your parade just got rained on!

At any rate, I need to track this guy down. It looks slick.

Very Nice!! I tried to make a couple of ash trays, but my woodworking skills are lacking. :(

Don't worry about them busting your balls dude....nice ash tray....beats the hell out of my tuna can.