• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New from Texas

texasaggie

Need a drink...
I'm new, so I would like to introduce myself, my real name is Bradley, and I'm in Houston, I have been smoking cigars for about 2 years. Recently all my cigars and my humidor were stolen out of my truck, so I have the opportunity to go shopping. I am buying the 300 humidor most people have seen online, overstock.com has them for $109. I generally like to stay with the better cigars, in the $3-$10 area. I enjoy the Mantequilla Tapa Negra very much and will probably stock a good portion of my daily cigars with that. I am very much a fan of the ISOM's, though I have limited experience.

I am very interested in getting in a pass and making a pass, when I can replenish my supply. Any help with that would be greatly appreciated, I have read some of the completed passes and am very anxious to contribute to one. I'm glad I found this site out of the many bad ones out there.

Welcome to CP :thumbs:

I'm glad I found this site out of the many bad ones out there.
This is by far one of the best cigar BB's but I don't find the other ones bad, just not as good :thumbs:

Welcome yo CP Bradley!

Have to agree with TripD, the rest aren't bad, just different in ways that don't set well with all cigar smokers. This is by far the best, that part is for sure.

Hang around, do some trading, soon you will be a FOG :p

I guess I didnt' mean "bad", I have just found a lot of sites claiming to be helpful, friendly sites, but are really just fronts for somebody selling something. I guess that's the way it is with everything on the net. Thank you for welcoming me.

We don't want no stinkin' aggies here! Oh... maybe that's just me. :p

Welcome to the board. :)

Thank you, could anyone tell me what a FOG is? I'm not good with the internet abbreviations. Also, is there anyone who is a veteran here who I might be able to do a sample pass with, I am open to suggestions, so I can become more familiar with the process and make sure I don't get into a big pass and embarrass myself? Thank you again for the warm welcome, I'm glad to be here.

Welcome aboard.

You may be a newbie now, but just hang around here long enough and people will be asking you the ceegar questions. :thumbs:

Howdy neighbor, '81 Ag. Econ. here. Welcome to the playground.

Welcome to our cormer of the ether.!

Welcome aboard !!

Hook'em Horns !!

You just missed out on a Texas only pass. Might have to start another when this is done !!

Martin

OH YEAH!!! Another Lone Star State guy :thumbs:

Even though I'm a lifelong Connecticut resident, I'm New England's biggest Houston Astro fan!!! ;)

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!