• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New from Texas

Whoop, nice to know there's a few more Ags on here. Definitely a Texan's fan, considering they're half Aggies. Is there anyone in Houston? There's a new cigar shop that's a great hangout, for poker games and the like. They have the largest humidor in Texas. PM me for more info, I don't want to give shameless plugs when advertisers are paying for the site.

texasaggie said:
Definitely a Texan's fan, considering they're half Aggies.
Are we talking about the Tarleton Texans? I am a Tarleton Grad.

Tarleton State University
A Proud Part of the Texas A&M University System

They just don't say whether or not Texas A&M is Proud of Tarleton LOL

PuroBrat said:
texasaggie said:
Definitely a Texan's fan, considering they're half Aggies.
Are we talking about the Tarleton Texans? I am a Tarleton Grad.

Tarleton State University
A Proud Part of the Texas A&M University System

They just don't say whether or not Texas A&M is Proud of Tarleton LOL
I think he meant the Houston Texans (the pro football team).

Tarleton? LOL.

I did mean the Houston Texans, although I'm sure the Tarlton Texans are a fine team. I attended the Galveston Campus of Texas A&M for most of the 7.5 years I avoided classes. Maybe that's why it took me 7.5 years, anyway, I finally got the damn degree and by the time I finished, I think I forgot everything I learned in the first 4 years! ;)

OK, that makes sence I guess, though I was unaware there was a Texan's football team in Houston. The only Texans Football team I knew of was the one at Tarleton State, and since Tarleton is part of A&M (Half aggie ;)) I assumed that is what he meant.

My Bad