• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

new guy

newbie.jpg

Welcome to Cigar Pass!. :thumbs: :thumbs: You'll have to herf with Cliff sometime. :)

30 yrs old and you have an 18 month old eh?. 19 and 5 months respectively, one is easy, two makes you work much harder!. Would go for three, but we're too damn tired half the time!. :p Will be 30 myself in Feb., can't believe how fast time is flying. Pretty soon, I'll be an old fart like Randyb1. :laugh: :whistling:

Welcome Aboard. :thumbs:

30 ain't old. I think that I can still remember back that far. :laugh:

Welcome to Cigar Pass :D
SFG75 said:
30 yrs old and you have an 18 month old eh?. 19 and 5 months respectively, one is easy, two makes you work much harder!. Would go for three, but we're too damn tired half the time!. :p Will be 30 myself in Feb., can't believe how fast time is flying. Pretty soon, I'll be an old fart like Randyb1. :laugh: :whistling:
[snapback]156890[/snapback]​

Don't worry Scott you'll always be a NEWBIE to me
:rolleyes: :sign: :sign: :sign:

SFG75 said:
newbie.jpg

Welcome to Cigar Pass!. :thumbs: :thumbs: You'll have to herf with Cliff sometime. :)
[snapback]156874[/snapback]​

you mean again, cliff is a great guy!!

I was 30 when we had our twins, now 32, the kids sleep all night but I still have the habit of checking in too often during the night. Doesn't matter to me, just nice to see them sleeping instead of eating every 3 hours.

I guess this is a double hello....

take a puff, can you spell T-h-r-e-a-d-J-a-c-k-i-n-g :D